University : Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Announcement : Fine Arts & B Design Entrance Examination-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : http://jnafau.ac.in/Notification_Fine_Arts_B_Design_Entrance_Examination_2015#
Home Page : http://jnafau.ac.in/
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for admissions into Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design Courses. Applications are invited in the prescribed form for admissions into following 4 courses.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Art, Animation, Painting, & Sculpture)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photography)
Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
The application forms for each course seperately can be downloaded from the university website. The filled in application along with dd for Rs.1000 (Rs.500 in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of Registrar, Payable at Hyderabad should reach the office of the Director of Admissions Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad.
INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION TO THE APPLICANT :
1. The candidates are advised to refer to the rules of admission before filling the application.
2. The rules of reservation and eligibility for candidates shall be as per erstwhile State Government of A.P. (for details, see .
(Note: The region wise reservation ratio may be modified based on amendments notified by the Government subsequently )
3. All the entries should be in the candidates own hand-writing (in English only) and the candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect entry that he/she makes.
4. Any false or incorrect statement in the application detected at any stage will render the admission of the candidate null and void.
5. Application which is incomplete and which does not have relevant certificate is liable to be rejected.
6. The university reserves the right to cancel the admission of the candidates at any stage if / when it is detected that admission is against the rules.
7. Admission will not be granted to candidates whose conduct is reported unsatisfactory.
8. No candidate will be admitted into a degree course unless he/she has passed the qualifying examination.
9. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded, even if the application is rejected either before or after the Aptitude Test/Admission.
10. Hall Tickets for the Common Entrance Exam will not be posted. Hall Tickets will be issued by the office of DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS, JNAFA University, MasabTank, Hyderabad-500028 ONE WEEK before the date of examination between 11.00am to 4.00pm.
CHECK LIST : (Tick the Document Enclosed)
1. Main application form.
2. Hall Ticket(Original and Duplicate duly completed) for the Entrance Exam
3. Hall Ticket of the qualifying examination
4. Provisional pass certificates of the qualifying examination and memorandum of marks.
5. Certificate of proof of Age (SSC / Equivalent Certificate)
6. Study Certificates of VI -XII class.
7. Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution where last studied.
8. Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/BC Candidates.
9. Certificates for Non-Local status.
Examination Dates : 01-08-2015 & 02-08-2015
Last date for submission of applications :
Without Late Fee : 23-06-2015
With Late Fee of rs.2000 : 07-07-2015
With Late Fee of Rs.5000 : 23-07-2015 till 05.00 PM