Organization : Indian Institute Of Management Kozhikode
Announcement : EMAT – Executive Management Aptitude Test
Facility : Reprint Application
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Reprint Application :
** Enter Application No. *
** Enter Email ID *
** Enter Password*
** Enter Verification Code
** Click Login Button
Forgot Password : https://iimk.ac.in/
If you cannot remember your password, you can reset the password by providing e-mail used for registration and application number.
** Enter Application No. *
** Enter Email ID
** Click Reset Password Button
How should calculate the aggregate percentage of mark obtained?
Aggregate percentage is the average of percentage of mark obtained in each year/semester.
Is there any study material available to prepare for EMAT Examination?
No. Candidates can refer the sample EMAT questions made available in IIMK website
I do not have visiting card .Is it mandatory to attach visiting card along with hard copy of application?
No. Visiting card is not a mandatory requirement.
How can I check the status of my application after dispatching the hard copy to Institute?
Applicant can check the status of application online by accessing the URL
If you could not find answer to your query, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annexure I : List of Documents to attached along with application form.
Candidates successfully submitted the application online, are required to send Two copies of application form duly signed by the candidate along with following documents annexed properly.
1. One passport size colour photographs same as uploaded in the online application form. Write name and application number on the reverse of photograph.
2. Copy of CAT/GMAT score card (Applicable only If the admission seeking on the basis of CAT/GMAT score)
3. Self attested copies of following academic records (Xth onwards)
i) Xth /SSLC Certificate & Mark Sheet.
ii) Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate.
iii) Degree mark sheet of all years & Certificate.
iv) PG/Other Higher Qualification mark sheet of all years & Certificate.(Not a mandatory Requirement)
4. Self attested copies of all experience certificate(s). Five years of work experience obtained after completing graduation is mandatory.
5. Self attested copy of experience letter /reference letter /employment details confirmation letter from the current employer.
6. Self attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card)
7. Self attested copy of employee ID card & one visiting card (If available) of the currently employed organisation.
8. Copy of online fee receipt.
1. Please do not send any original academic record along with the application form.
2. All original certificates (Academic & Experience) should be produced for verification on the day of Interview/EMAT exam date.
3. Candidates failing to produce the original certificates for verification will not be permitted to take EMAT examination/Interview.
4. Please refer FAQ’s for more clarifications with regards to supporting documents.