Organisation : Directorate Of Higher & Technical Education Itanagar
Announcement : Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination APJEE 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online here : apjee.in
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/354-Information_Brochure.pdf
Home Page : http://apdhte.nic.in/
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE, an autonomous body under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) to select candidates for nomination in the various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India,the North Eastern Council etc. and also in the colleges in the State.
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination’ 2015 for selection of candidates for admission in various technical/professional courses as per programme given below. Candidates interested for Degree courses (PCB group only) have to apply ONLINE only through the website apjee.in. However,applications for Diploma courses can be submitted either ONLINE through apjee.in or OFFLINE after obtaining the application form.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, Central Government & central public undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear the APJEE.
2. The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
i) FOR DIPLOMA COURSES:- Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board.
ii) FOR DEGREE COURSES:- Passed or Appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science stream(Biology group) from a Govt. recognized Board/University.
3. The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
i) FOR DIPLOMA COURSES:- 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
ii) FOR DEGREE COURSES:- 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
However the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 (three) years.
The age limits for examination and eligibility for admission will further be governed by the norms fixed by various statutory bodies like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Dental Council of India, the Veterinary Council of India etc.
How to Apply Online :
(The following items will be required to complete the ON-LINE Application form and applicant should keep these ready before filling the form:
a) A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination
b) Scanned copy of Photograph in .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
c) Scanned copy of Signature in .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
d) Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details)
1. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
2. Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
3. Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
4. Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting option from the drop down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth etc.
5. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2015 are also eligible to apply.
6. The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets / grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counselling. Otherwise they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
7. Online Application can be submitted w.e.f. 18/02/2015 to 17/04/2015.
8. Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of application.
9. During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on ??Continue?? to continue the form fill up process. If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
10. After filling the requisite information you must upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per instruction given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognizable in colour format with date of taking the photograph (taken on or after 01.10.2014). The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format and of size not exceeding 25KB.
11. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained under any circumstances.
12. Examination Fees :
Degree & Diploma
Category – I : 500/-
Category – II : 700/-
13. After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made ONLINE using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking
14. Complete the application process
15. Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
16. Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence.
17. You shall receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email address, when your Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website apjee.in from 29/04/2015 for downloading Admit Card.
18. To download Admit card candidates can either enter their Registration No. in the requisite field or they can directly login to their panel using their user id and password to download their Admit Card. Print the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall. Without Admit Card candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates are also advised to keep the Admit Card till the final admission in the respective nominated institutions.
19. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified. Also any discrepancy in the information submitted will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
20. Please note that the candidates may apply for more than one exam i.e. both Diploma and Degree (PCB only) if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. In this case, however, they need to submit the application form separately for each exam with requisite information and fee.
21. The candidates must note that fee paid is not refundable and it cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
22. A candidate should submit only one application for either of the examination. Submission of multiple applications may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
The detailed programme is as given below:
1. DATE OF EXAMINATION:
(a) For Degree (PCB group only) courses : 30th May 2015 (Saturday), Time – 0900 to 1200 hrs
(b) For Diploma courses : 30th May 2015 (Saturday), Time – 1400 to 1600 hrs
2. Date of issue of Application Form from the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education/ APSCTE and offices of the DDSEs for Diploma course only (During office working hours only) : 18th Feb’ 2015 Onwards
3. Submission of ONLINE Application form for both Degree (PCB group) and Diploma course : 18th Feb’ 2015 (Wednesday) Onwards
4. Last date For Issue / Receipt of Offline Application forms at the Directorate : 17th April’ 2015 (Friday) Upto 4 P.M.
5. Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 17th April’ 2015 (Friday) Upto 4 P.M.
6. Dispatch / Downloading of Admit Card : 29th April’ 2015 onwards