Organization : Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences
Announcement : MPhil Clinical Psychology Admission Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification & Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3565-M_Phil_Advertisment_2015.pdf
Home Page : https://delhi.gov.in/
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION :
M. Phil. Clinical Psychology 2015-2017 :
(The course is affiliated to University of Delhi and recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India)
Director, IHBAS, invites applications on prescribed proforma available on the website (ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in) for admission to M. Phil.
Clinical Psychology (two years hospital based full time) Course for the session 2015-2017 at Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) in academic affiliation with University of Delhi.
Number of Seats:
UR-10, SC-01, ST-01, OBC- 03, Foreign Nationals- 02 and In-service Candidate- 02(working under the Institutes: Government/Autonomous/Public Sector undertaking).
Regular M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology/Applied Psychology/ Cognitive Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/Health Psychology from UGC recognized University with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for candidates under reserved categories SC;ST;OBC).
Rs.2000/- for General, In-service & Foreign candidates. For reserved category candidates application fee will be Rs.1000/-. The application fee is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Director, IHBAS payable at Delhi. It should be enclosed with the application.
The other documents required to be enclosed with the application are:
(a) 01 recent passport size photograph,
(b) attested copies of mark sheet, degree certificate of the claimed qualification and
(c) work experience. Application received without application fee or any other aforesaid documents will not be entertained.
Tuition/ Examination Fee:
Tuition/Examination fee will be charged as per the University of Delhi rules and payable to the University of Delhi (Details are available in the prospectus).
Stipend: IHBAS will pay stipend to the selected candidates @ Rs.12000/- p.m. No stipend will be paid to in-service candidates and candidates under Foreign National Category.
Prospectus: Prospectus with all the details is available on the Institute’s website.
The last date of submission of application is to 30.06.2015 (Tuesday)
Publication of List of Eligible Candidates on institute’s website: 10.07.2015 (Friday)
Date of Entrance Examination – 02.08.2015 (Sunday)
Dates of Interview -03.08.2015 & 04.08.2015 (Monday & Tuesday)
Applications completed in all respects should be sent in hard copy to HOD (Clinical Psychology), Room
No. 122, 1st Floor, Academic Block, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
General Instructions :
1. Applications received after the closing date or which are not complete in all respects will not be considered.
2. Candidates are advised to send their application form (s) preferably by registered/speed post. The Institute takes no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application in transit.
3. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof.
4. Employees of State or Central Government or of any Public Sector Undertaking of State Government should send their applications through their employers. However, the advance copy of the application (complete in all respects) can be sent. In case the application is not received through the employer before the date of the Entrance test, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer should be produced at the time of Entrance test failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
5. Candidates called for Entrance test and counselling will have to make their own arrangements for stay (minimum 2-3 days). No TA/DA will be paid by IHBAS, Delhi.
6. The decision of the Director of the Institute; as per recommendations of the selection committee shall be final in matters of selection of candidates for admission to the course and no appeal shall be entertained on the subject.
7. No individual intimation will be sent to candidates who are not selected and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained
8. Course is conducted on full time basis. Private Practice in any form is prohibited. The candidates are strictly not permitted to undertake any other part time or correspondence courses.
9. All candidates admitted to the Institute shall maintain good conduct, attend their classes regularly and abide by the regulations of the Institute.
10. Selected candidates shall have to submit migration certificate from the University from which they have passed the last qualifying examination, at the time of joining the Institute.
11. All the students receiving stipend from the Institute and admitted to the course will be on contract service for the duration of the studies. They are required to submit a contract bond on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs.100/-. The bond, duly completed in all respects, shall be submitted at the time of joining, failing which they will not be allowed to join the course.
12. Eligible candidates for Entrance Test will be intimated about their eligibility by post and Institute will not take any responsibility for non-receipt of the call letters.
13. Qualified candidate’s list for interview will be notified on the Institute’s Notice Board. No Separate individual intimation will be given.
14. Any changes in date, time venue and/ or schedule of the Entrance Test, Interview will be announced on our website and notice boards, no individual intimation will be given to the candidates.
15. The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated by visiting our website regularly from time to time.
16. The rules and regulations in this prospectus are subject to change in accordance with the decision of the Institute from time-to-time based on the recommendations of M.Phil. C.P. Committee, University of Delhi.