University : Vidyasagar University
Announcement : Counselling Schedule
Admission : B.Ed Admission 2015-17
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counselling Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/3657-viewnotice.pdf
Home Page : http://bed.vidyasagar.ac.in/default.aspx
VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY COUNSELING RULES & INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION TO B.ED. COURSE SESSION 2015 – 2017
Counselling Schedule, Counselling rules and Accordingly appear for Counselling.
Counselling (Deputed) : 27-06-2015
Counselling (Fresher) : 28-06-2015 to 02-07-2015
Venue : B. C. Mukherjee Hall, Vidyasagar University
1. Counselling will be held at University Campus as per counselling schedule during 27th June – 2nd July, 2015. Please See Counselling Schedule for details.
Counselling Venue: B.C. Mukherjee Hall, Vidyasagar University
2. Counselling will be held strictly as per the Final Merit list published on 24th June, 2015
3. Candidates are advised to be present half an hour before their schedule of counselling and they should not leave the venue until their counselling is over.
4. Candidates should produce the RANK CARD [may be printed by individual sign in] and all the original testimonials during counselling for final checking of his/her merit and other data. If any discrepancy is found during verification, his/her candidature rank will be cancelled modified accordingly.
For Deputed Candidate: As per G.O. No. 390(14)-Edn(U)/1U-97/12 dated 8th April,2013, the teachers teaching for class IX onwards only are eligible for counselling and admission in B.Ed. Course in Govt. aided colleges under Vidyasagar University. To assure this, the deputed candidates are to submit a certificate during counselling from the Headmaster/Headmistress that the concerned candidate is teaching Class IX onwards in the school in addition to any lower classes.
5. If selected for admission, a candidate must have to deposit an amount of Rs. 5000/- in cash to the selected college on the spot which will be adjusted against actual course fees.
6. Once marked as ‘ABSENT’ while counselling of a specific category, the absentee candidate will not be allowed to participate in the counselling at a latter time.
7. Candidates are advised to be well aware of the Method papers available at various colleges (which should match with the subjects studied by the candidate at UG/PG). As per the advertisement and the eligibility criteria, If the method subjects do not match with subjects studied, allotment of college may not be done during counselling.
8. If a candidate during his/her counselling, is not willing to accept the colleges available for him/her and offered by the counselling team, he/she may put an ‘UNWILLING’ status in the application form /declaration form and signature in the counselling table. All the valid UNWILLING CANDIDATES of 1st counselling will be called for recounselling if seats are available in their category according to merit. Only one chance will be given to unwilling candidates.
9. Recounselling: If seats in any category remain vacant after 1st counselling and admission, Recounselling will be held as per admission schedule against the vacant seat as reported by the colleges. In recounselling, the Unwilling candidates of the 1st counselling will be called first according to merit, then if seats are available, the candidates from rank where the 1st counselling was closed, will be called according to merit.
10. ALL VACANT SEATS initially available for a category will be converted to other relevant categories as per conversion rule, due to non availability of valid applicants in that category.
11. If a candidate is unable to appear in counselling due to genuine and unavoidable reasons, he/she may authorise his/her close relative to attend the counselling on his/her behalf with all original testimonials. In that case the concern person attending the counselling must produce the authorisation letter [as appended bellow] from the candidate with signature attested and the supporting document to justify the reasons of his/her absence.
12. Any Administrative decision taken by the Counselling Committee on the Spot will be final. For Other Details and rules and regulations of the counselling please see the Notice related to Counselling rules & WEBSITE ADDRESS bed.vidyasagar.ac.in