Organisation : Indian Maritime University
Announcement : Online Registration Process
Entrance Exam : Common Entrance Test CET 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Common Entrance Test April 2015 :
Instructions to candidates for Online Registration :
1. Please keep a soft copy of your digital photo and signature ready before you start.
2. Please visit IMU’s website at http://www.imu.edu.in and click on the CET 2015 hyperlink. It will redirect you to the Online Registration page of the website of the Service Provider.
3. The online registration process involves the following two stages.
Stage – I:
i) Fill the online application form carefully.
ii) After you submit it, you will get a system-generated application number which will also be communicated to you by Email and SMS.
iii) You will also be able to download SBI Challan form. Take a print out of the Challan form.
iv) Save the application.
v) For future logins, use this system-generated application number as your ‘User ID’ and your date of birth as ‘Password’.
Note 1: Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Note 2: Please keep a printout of the application summary for your reference.
Stage – II :
i) Make offline payment in any SBI Branch and note down Journal Number mentioned in the Challan.
ii) Click on the link “B2” under “B” provided in the Online Registration Process in the Common Entrance Test 2015 Web Page on IMU’s Website.
iii) Update the payment details in the saved Online Application form.
Note 3: The Online Registration Process is complete in all respects only when both the stages have been done correctly.
Note 4: “Edit” option is available for changing all available details except “Personal Information” and “Contact Details”
Note 5: Once the payment details have been updated the Online Registration Process is complete and no further editing will be possible
4. The date for the completion of the Online Registration Process in all respect is 6th April 2015.
5. Candidate need not submit any hard copy of the application or challan to IMU.
6. Kindly use Internet Explorer (7.0 to 9.0) or Mozilla Firefox ( 14 to 28) or Google Chrome (20 to 33) to fill in the Application Form.
7. All correspondence with IMU regarding CET 2015 shall be made via Email only at firstname.lastname@example.org