Organisation : Director of Technical Education & Training, Odisha
Announcement : Online Application Instruction
Entrance Exam : Diploma Entrance Test (DET)-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Application : http://detodisha.nic.in/AppForm/Instructionapl.aspx
Home Page : http://detodisha.nic.in/AppForm/indexc.aspx
DIPLOMA ENTRANCE TEST -2015 :
HOW TO APPLY DET-2015 THROUGH ONLINE MODE :
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria at Chapter-3 carefully. A candidate can apply for DET-2015 through ONLINE mode only. If a candidate does not fill the category option to which he/she belongs, then he/she will be deemed to be a ‘GENERAL’ category candidate.
1. To apply ONLINE application form for DET 2015, the applicant has to visit website www.detodisha.nic.in. Please use Internet Explorer 6.0 browser or above while applying ONLINE.
2. Download “Information Brochure for DET-2015” by clicking the link “Download”.
3. Read the Information Brochure carefully before filling and submitting ONLINE application form.
4. You must keep soft copy of your scanned photo (in jpg format size below 50KB), your scanned signature (in jpg format size below 20KB) before filling the on-line application form.
5. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination before 2015 should keep a soft copy of the scanned mark sheet of qualifying examination(s) (in jpg format size below 100KB) before filling the on-line application form.
6. Click the link “APPLICATION FORM FOR DET 2015” to fill the application form.
7. You will get the following five Options.
** On-Line Application Form
** Candidate Mark sheet Upload
** Take a printout of filled Application
** Payment Mode
** Check Fees Status
NB : The candidate has to exercise the operations – 1) ONLINE application form, 2) Candidate’s Mark Sheet upload, 3) Payment Mode for completion of the Application Process.
8. First Click on the “On-line Application Form” link read the instructions carefully and then click the link “Click here to proceed” available at the bottom of the page. Click OK to fill the application form for DET 2015.
i. NAME : Enter name of the candidate (as in the HSC / 10th Standard certificate)
ii. NATIONALITY: Choose Indian / NRI option (only one option can be chosen)
** Indian (For Indian Resident)
** NRI (For Non Resident Indian)
iii. DOMICILE : Choose Domicile option (only one option can be chosen, please refer clause 9.1 in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for Indian resident applicants.)
** S (Odisha State applicants)
** Z (Outside Odisha State applicants)
** L (Odias living in outlying odia speaking tract)
iv. CATEGORY : Choose Category (only one option can be chosen. Please refer clause 9.2 (vii to viii) in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for “S” domicile applicants.
** SC (Scheduled Caste applicants)
** ST (Scheduled Tribe applicants)
** GE (applicants other than SC and ST category)
v. SUB CATEGORY : Choose Sub Category (more than one option can be chosen. Please refer clause 9.2 (ix to xv) in information brochure for clarification. This option is available for “S” domicile applicants)
** GC (Children of Green Card Holder)
** PC (Physically Challenged)
** ES (Children/Wards of Ex-servicemen)
** SP (Sports)
** NC (National Cadet Corps)
vi. GENDER : Choose Gender
vii. COURSE : Course (Select only one from the available options, as the examination time table will not permit other combinations of courses)
** 01 – Diploma in Engineering Only
** 02 – Diploma in Non-Engineering Only
** 03 – Diploma in Engineering (Lateral only)
** 04 – Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
** 05 – Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering (Lateral)
** 06 – Diploma in Film & TV Courses Only
** 07 – Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Film & TV Courses
** 08 – Diploma in Engineering (Part Time Programme only)
viii. QUALIFYING EXAM : Select Qualifying Examination (Passed / to be passed before counseling). Depending on the course chosen, more than one option may be selected as per eligibility.
ix. DOB : Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) as per HSC / 10th Standard Certificate
x. CENTRE FOR APPEARING DET : Select 3 (Three) Choices of Examination Centres in order of preference
Candidates who desire to appear Diploma Engineering (Lateral) or Diploma in Non-Engineering Course or Diploma in Film & TV Courses or both Diploma Engg. & Diploma Engg. (Lateral) or Diploma in Engg. & Diploma in Non-Engg. Course or Diploma in Engg. & Diploma in Film & TV Course are allowed to appear the DET-2015 at: ANGUL, BALASORE, BARIPADA, BERHAMPUR, BHUBANESWAR, BOLANGIR, CUTTACK, JEYPORE, JHARSUGUDA, KEONJHAR and ROURKELA CENTRES only. Accordingly he/she has to give choice of centre in order of preference.
9. Once application form is saved and application number is available with the applicant, next step is to enter qualifying examination details and uploading mark sheet. Candidates passed the qualifying examinations prior to 2015 shall have to click on the “CANDIDATE MARK SHEET UPLOAD” link available under “Application Form for DET 2015” to upload the mark sheet(s), which is MANDATORY. The candidate appearing the qualifying examination(s) in the year 2015 shall have to upload the Candidate’s Mark Sheet(s) within Seven (7) days of publication of result. The candidate can access this field by entering details such as Application number and date of birth of the candidate or by providing name, father’s name and date of birth of the candidate.
On providing the above data, candidate will be redirected to Mark sheet entry page. Here the candidate has to enter
** Roll Number of the qualifying examination(s)
** Year of passing/appearing the qualifying examination(s)
** Board / council of the qualifying examination(s) (All above are MANDATORY fields)
** Upload the scanned copy of mark sheet(s) of the qualifying examination(s)
This has to be done for each qualifying examination (For course option 4, 5 & 7).
10. The candidates who are appearing the qualifying examination this year (2015) shall have to upload the scanned copy of mark sheet within seven (7) days of the result publication of the qualifying examination or five (5) days before the schedule of DET result publication, whichever is earlier and uploading of Mark sheet(s) is compulsory for all to get an appropriate rank in DET, failing which DET rank shall be drawn basing only on the weighatge of DET performance as approved by Govt. You can verify the %ge of your qualifying examination mark considered for DET rank after 22.5.2015 (for LE candidates) & after 26.5.2015 (for diploma engineering candidates) in the DET website.
11. Once application form is saved and application number is available with the applicant, next step is to make payment for application fees. Then click on the “PAYMENT MODE” link available under “Application Form for DET 2015”. The candidate can enter details either by providing Application number and date of birth of the candidate or by providing name, father’s name and date of birth of the candidate.
On providing the above data, candidate is redirected to Payment Page. Here candidate can choose the mode of payment by choosing different options like :
** Net Banking
** Debit Card
** Credit Card
** Axis Bank Challan
** IDBI Bank Challan.
Only the applications against which application fees received shall only be considered and other applications against which application fees not received shall be rejected.
12. To know the status of receipt of fees, please click on the link “Check Fee Status” in the website. Fee receipt status for the applicant will be available after 48 hours (excluding public holidays) of depositing fees at Bank
13. If the candidate has completed three operations 1) Submission of Application Form, 2) Uploading of Mark Sheet(s), and 3) Payment of Examination Fee successfully, the candidate is able to “Take a printout of filled Application” link and give the required parameters to take a printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
FOR ANY DET RELATED QUERY CANDIDATES MAY CONTACT THROUGH DET CALL CENTER NUMBERS (0671-2411600/2411601/2411602/ 2411603/2411604) OR THROUGH MAIL email@example.com.