Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra DTE
Announcement : Final Merit List
Admission : Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Final Merit List here : http://poly2015.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/StaticPages/frmCheckFinalMeritStatus.aspx?did=1184
Home Page : http://poly2015.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
Display of Final Merit List on web site 06/07/2015 at 5:00 PM
Each eligible Maharashtra State Candidate as per Rule 2.0 who has submitted and confirmed online application form on or before the last date prescribed for the submission of Application Form for Admission to Diploma in Engineering/Technology through CAP will be assigned a provisional merit number based on the following criterion.
1. Aggregate marks obtained at SSC (Std. X) or equivalent qualifying examination shall be the basis for the purpose of determining the inter se merit.
2. No rounding off of the marks secured by the candidate will be done in individual subject or grand total while converting marks of the individual subject out of 100.
3. Candidates passing SSC Examination from Maharashtra State Board having included marks for Sports etc. in Grand Total mentioned in the mark sheet shall be considered.
4. In any case externally additional weightage shall not be added to Grand Total. Merit of all eligible Maharashtra State candidates will be based on the Aggregate (best of 5) marks obtained at SSC (Std. X) or equivalent qualifying examination only; relative merit in case of a tie (i.e. equal marks in Aggregate best of 5 marks obtained at SSC (Std. X) or equivalent qualifying examination) shall be resolved as per Rule 12.2
1. Merit list of Maharashtra State Candidates so prepared shall indicate a State level General Merit No., State level Category Merit no. (as applicable), Home District General Merit No., Home District Category Merit no. (As applicable) etc.
2. Assignment of a Merit number does not indicate or ensure admission to any seat.Candidate appeared in the final merit list has to fullfill the necessary admission criteria.
Relative Merit in case of tie:
In case of tie, i.e. candidates having equal best of 5 marks in qualifying examination i.e. S.S.C. examination, the inter-se merit of candidates shall be reassessed as laid down below :
1. A candidate who has secured higher % of marks in the subject of Mathematics at S.S.C. examination will have First priority.
2. A candidate who has secured higher % of marks in the subject of Science at the S.S.C. Examination will have Second priority.
3. A candidate who has secured higher % of marks in the subject of English at the S.S.C. Examination will have third priority.
4. A candidate passing H.S.C. (Std. XII) Science stream examination at (10 +2) level will have Fourth priority.
5. A candidate passing H.S.C. (Std. XII) Examination with M.C.V.C. will have Fifth priority.
6. A candidate passing ITI Trade of 2 Years will have Sixth Priority.
7. A candidate passing Intermediate grade drawing examination will have Seventh priority.
8. Date of Birth of candidate (Elder candidate will be given preference).
Change of Marks due to verification:
1. If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent, the same shall be reported to the ARC incharge immediately.
2. However the effect of the change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.