Organisation : Karnataka Examinations Authority
Announcement : Document Verification Schedule
Entrance Test : DCET-2015 Diploma CET Common Entrance Test
Reference Number : No. ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-11/2015-16
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Document Verification Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/4256-doc_verification_notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/
The candidates whose results are with-held for want of Diploma Marks, etc., such candidates / parents need not to be worried. However, ranks will be assigned on submission of photocopy of diploma marks cards on or before 16-Jul-2015
DIPLOMA DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SCHEDULE NOTIFICATION – DCET-2015
Hosting of Diploma CET-2015 Results on the KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in – 11-07-2015 after 4.00 pm
Document verification for eligible Diploma CET-2015 applicants will be held as per the following schedule. Candidates need bring their original documents for verification for any of KEA’s 13 Helpline centre detailed in KEA Website
DATE |CATEGORY |TYPE OF VERIFICATION (FOR BOTH DAY AND EVENING COLLEGES)
13-07-2015 DEFENCE, EX-DEFENCE, CAPF, EX-CAPF SUBMSSIION OF ORIGINAL SPECIAL CATEGORY CERTIFICATES FROM 11.00 AM ONWARDS
14-07-2015 N.C.C. DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS
15-07-2015 PHYSICALLY DISABLED MEDICAL EXAMINATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS
15-07-2015 SPORTS DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FROM 11.00 A.M. ONWARDS (ONLY NATIONAL LEVEL AND ABOVE)
18TH CROSS, SAMPIGE ROAD,
DATE Forenoon Session-1 9.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. Reporting Time: 8.00 a.m. Rank Numbers | Forenoon Session-2 11.15 a.m. – 1.15 p.m. Reporting Time: 10.15 a.m. Rank Numbers | Afternoon Session-1 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm Reporting Time: 1.00 p.m. Rank Numbers | Afternoon Session-2 4.15 pm – 6.15 pm Reporting Time: 3.15 p.m. Rank Numbers
Mysore Evening Colleges – (Only in Mysore Helpline Centre)
16-07-2015 1 Last Rank – – – – – –
Bangalore Evening Engineering Colleges – (Only in Bangalore Helpline Centre)
16-07-2015 – – 1 150 151 300 301 400
17-07-2015 401 600 601 800 801 Last Rank – –
For Day Colleges (In any Helpline centre)
20-07-2015 1 600 601 1200 1201 1600 1601 2000
21-07-2015 2001 3000 3001 4000 4001 4800 4801 5500
22-07-2015 5501 7000 7001 8500 8501 10000 10001 10500
23-07-2015 10501 12000 12001 13500 13501 15000 15001 15500
24-07-2015 15501 16500 16501 17500 17501 18500 18501 19000
25-07-2015 19001 21000 21001 Last Rank – – – –
The candidate who becomes eligible after verification will only be considered for entry of options. The candidate will have the choice to enter all the options to the courses to which he/she is eligible.
Option Entry Schedule – First Round
Sl. No. Particulars Date and Time
01 Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines 22-07-2015 after 4.00 pm
02 Option Entry by eligible candidates From 1.00 pm on 23-07-2015 to 27-07-2015 up to 11.00 am
03 Publication of Mock Allotment Results 28-07-2015 after 1.00 pm
04 Provision to change options if any by candidates From 5.00 pm on 28-07-2015 to 30-07-2015 up to 9.00 am
05 Publication of Real allotment Result 30-07-2015 after 6.00 pm
06 Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees and downloading of admission order 31-07-2015 to 04-08-2015
07 Last date for reporting the colleges. 05-08-2015 before 5.30 pm
Option Entry Schedule – Second and Final Round
Sl. No. Particulars Date and Time
Display of Seat Matrix 10-08-2015 after 11.00 am
Option Entry by Eligible Candidates – (Read Details for Brochure) From 8.00 pm on 10-08-2015 to 12-08-2015 up to 9.00 am
Publication of Seat Allotment of Second and final round 12-08-2015 after 6.00 pm
Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees and downloading of admission order 13-08-2015 to 17-08-2015
Last date for reporting to colleges 17-08-2015 before 5.30 pm
1. Verification of original documents for all disciplines will be done as indicated above for candidates belonging to General Merit, Reserved Categories and other special categories in any of the 13 assigned Helpline Centre. For above, schedule, No individual intimation will be sent to the eligible rank holders regarding the date and time of Verification process. Verification will not be done after the scheduled date.
2. Candidates have to produce all original documents in support of their claim for verification.
3. Visit kea.kar.nic.in for list of Helpline centres.
4. Only Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates should attend the documents verification Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
5. Candidates have to be personally present in the Helpline Centre as per the above schedule for document verification.
6. The seat allotment will be done based on OPTIONS entered by the eligible candidates and on the basis of merit / rank in Diploma CET-2015.
7. The candidate should compulsorily bring all necessary original documents (along with one set of attested photocopies) in support of their claim when they come for verification without fail on the notified date. If any candidate fails to produce any of the original documents / certificates / marks card on the day of verification, such candidate’s documents will not be verified and they will not complete their registration process and subsequently will not be considered for eligibility to exercise their options.