University: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Announcement : Admission Counselling of MBA(H&HCM)Programme-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Admission Counselling of MBA(H&HCM)Programme-2015 : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/4338-MBAhhcm15Coulist.pdf
Home Page : http://www.braou.ac.in/
Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SERVICES BRANCH Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road no.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500033 Dr.G.Laxma Reddy Director Lr. No. 924/Unit- III/PG/2015-16 Date:27-06-2015 Dear Applicant, Sub: MBA (Hospital & Health Care Management) Admissions – Academic Year2015-16 Ref: Your Application for MBA (HHCM)
1. With reference to the subject cited this is to inform that the counselling for admitting students into MBA (HHCM) Programme offered by DR.BRAOU in collaboration with Apollo Institute of Health Care Management (AIHCM) for the academic year 2015-16 will be held at 10.30 a.m. on 21-07-2015 at Student Services Branch, Room No. 110, Dr. BRAOU, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 33.
2. Candidates qualified in the Entrance Test (list appended) following list who are desirous of seeking admission are advised to come with a cash of Rs. 80,000/- (Rupees eighty thousand only) on Tuesday i.e., 21-07-2015 at 10.30 am (sharp). Those who are getting admission have to produce a DD (which can be obtained from SBH Branch in the DR. BRAOU premises), and also the following original certificates along with two sets of attested Xerox copies:
i. S.S.C. or Equivalent Certificate for Date of Birth proof.
ii. Inter or 12th class Certificate
iii. Transfer Certificate from College where studied and Migration Certificate from the University of study.
iv. Caste Certificate in support of your claim for reservation of seat, if any
v. Provisional or Degree Certificate of qualifying examination.
vi. Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination. (50% in qualifying examination is must to become eligible. 5% relaxable in the case of SC, ST candidates only)
3. After verification, your original certificates will be returned to you. Hence, you don’t forget to take back your original certificates immediately after verification. Please note that you will not be given admission if the certificates and the information furnished by you while submitting your application are found incorrect.
4. You will be given Identity-cum- Admission Card soon after the admission process is over. Please bring six identical passport size photographs for this.
5. The University reserves the right to cancel your admission at any time if it is found that your admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.
6. No T.A, D.A. will be paid for the attending the counseling.
7. Fees once paid, will not be returned or adjusted.
8. You have to pay Rs. 3800/- towards the cost of the dress (Blazer+ Trouser+ Shirt+ Tie or Scarp ) and Medical & Personal Accident Insurance
Counselling Date: 21-07-2015
Time of Reporting: 10.30a.m.
Venue: Office of the Director, Students Services Branch, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Prof.G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road no.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500033 Note: OBC categories of other states will be treated as General category, only Telangana and Andhra Pradesh listed Backward Classes will be considered for reserved seat under the relevant category.
S.NO. | H.T.NO | NAME | FATHER | CAT | GENDER | Marks (150) | Ranks :
1. 815515 SAILAXMI HINGOLEKAR RAMESH BABU HINGOLEKAR BC-D FEMALE 111 1
2. 815586 DESHMUKH PRIYANKA ASHOK RAO ASHOK RAO TRYMBAKRAO DESHMUKH GEN FEMALE 104 2
3. 815524 SHAIK RAJAH ASIF SHAIK AZAM ALI BC-B MALE 103 3
4. 815536 SRAVANI MADIRAJU VENKATESHWAR SHARMA GEN FEMALE 97 4
5. 815525 DHANANI SHABINA SHAMSHUDDIN DHANANI SHAMSHUDDIN GEN FEMALE 97 5
6. 815579 SINGU SRILAKSHMI S. GOVINDA RAJULU GEN FEMALE 95 6
7. 815558 MUSINADA PRAGNYA MUSINADA SREENIVAS RAO BC-B FEMALE 95 7
8. 815523 YERASI SOWJANYA Y. SUDHAKAR REDDY GEN FEMALE 93 8
9. 815537 BOYAPATI VARUN ROHITH B.V. SUDHAKAR GEN MALE 92 9
10. 815584 LODA SRIJA APARNA ESRAYELU SC FEMALE 91 10
11. 815585 NILABH TIRPUDE SHRI RC TIRPUDE SC MALE 91 11
12. 815538 PRIYA KARNAM R.V. KRISHNA MOORTHI GEN FEMALE 89 12
13. 815530 RONDLA RAJASHEKAR RONDLA RAMULU BC-D MALE 88 13
14. 815501 CHAVA LAVANYA CHAVA SANKARA RAO GEN FEMALE 87 14
15. 815510 GANTI SHIVANI G. RADHA KRISHNA LATE GEN FEMALE 87 15
16. 815544 KAMALJEET BOHMRA AMARJEET SINGH BOHMRA GEN FEMALE 87 16
17. 815567 VANDANA KOLLAPU K. SHYAM BABU SC FEMALE 87 17
18. 815560 RIMA RAJBANSHI GUNESWAR RAJBANSHI GEN FEMALE 87 18
19. 815517 JAYAKRISHNA KOTAKONDA MAHADEVA KOTAKONDA GEN MALE 86 19
20. 815574 R. ANUSHA R. SEETHA RAMA RAO GEN FEMALE 86 20
21. 815587 SYED SAJJAD SYED KHAIRATH GEN MALE 85 21
22. 815543 APARAJITA CHAKRABORTY SANJIB CHAKRABORTY GEN FEMALE 85 22
23. 815505 GARUDAIAHGARI SATYA NARAYANA REDDY GARUDAIAHGARI CHENNA REDDY GEN MALE 84 23
24. 815581 SREE HARITHA.K KISHORE K.S.V.K GEN FEMALE 84 24
25. 815503 D. MANMOHAN RAJ D. KARAN RAJ BC-D MALE 83 25
26. 815529 S. SHOBHA RANI S. ESWARACHARI BC-B FEMALE 82 26
27. 815563 NUSRATH FATIMA MOHD. JAMEEL SHAZAD GEN FEMALE 81 27
28. 815583 P. KEZIA KEREEN P. SUDHAKAR BC-C FEMALE 81 28
29. 815535 SADAF FATIMA MUJTABA HASAN BC-E FEMALE 81 29
30. 815512 SAFOORA TASNEEM M.A. WAHEED BC-E FEMALE 81 30
31. 815580 ERROLA JOLLY MERINA ERROLA RAJA RAO SC FEMALE 80 31