Organisation : J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations Jammu Kashmir
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test-2015 PET
Reference Number : Notification No. 04-BOPEE of 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
ADMIT CARD :
1. No candidate shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without valid Admit Card in original.
2. Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise in-eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
3. The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/ or https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/ or https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/) on photo paper printed in colour. The candidates will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
4. Applicants, who don’t have internet facility, may avail this facility at the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE with prior telephonic appointment, on nominal fee of Rs. 100/=, on any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
i. BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
ii. BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
5. Candidates shall have to preserve admit cards till the allotment of seats/completion of selection/admission process.
6. Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
Candidates are required to go through the instructions given below carefully:-
1. The examination centres will open 15 minutes before the reporting time of the Entrance Test on the day of examination.
2. Candidates are expected to be in their seats at the reporting time of the Entrance Test
3. Candidates who do not possess the Admit Cards will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall under any circumstances. This card must be shown on demand.
4. No textual material, printed/ handwritten will be allowed in the hall. Candidates are advised not to carry any such material in the examination hall.
5. No candidate shall be allowed to enter examination hall for appearing in examination after the distribution of Answer Sheets.
6. The candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones/ calculators / pocket transistors/ electronic watches with facilities of calculator/slide rules, any form of table or any other such aid.
7. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed in the examination hall during the Entrance Test.
8. Smoking in the examination hall is not allowed.
9. The candidate must sit in the seat allotted to him/ her.
10. In no case a candidate can change his/ her seat.
11. No candidate will leave the hall before the expiry of full time prescribed for the Entrance Test and without handing over Answer Sheet to the invigilator on duty.
12. No person/ persons other than those authorised by the BOPEE shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
13. Amanuensis will not be allowed.
14. The candidate’s misbehaviour in any manner in the Examination Hall shall entail him/ her disqualification. Any disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour and the candidates shall forfeit the right to continue to sit in the examination hall. The decision of the centre superintendent shall be final.