Organisation : Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Instructions for downloading hall tickets for AITT :
1. Type the URL www.ncvtmis.gov.in in your web browser and click on the “Internal Users” icon on the top right of the home page (Screen 1).
2. Once the Login Page for the NCVT MIS application is displayed (Screen 2), enter username and password as provided by DGE&T and click the “Login” button. In case you do not have the username and password, contact Wipro Helpdesk.
3. If this is your first login, you will be asked to change the password (Screen 3). Please choose a new password that will be used for all future login attempts.
4. After password reset, you will be redirected to the NCVT application’s home page (Screen 4).
5. The generation of hall tickets in the system has been completed by DGE&T NPIU as a one-time exercise. To download the hall tickets from the home page, click on the “+” icon on left menu that says “MIS”, then click on “Academic”, then “Print Hall Ticket”, then “Print”. This leads to a screen showing two modes of printing the hall tickets (Screen 5). Select the appropriate mode and click “Submit”. Please ensure that any pop-up blockers in your web browser are disabled before you proceed. Working of the two modes is described below:
(i) Single Hall Ticket Printing
** This mode may be used for printing hall ticket of a single trainee. To achieve this, enter the Registration Number of the trainee for whom the ticket is to be printed (Screen 6).
** Select the trainee(s) using the check box and click on “Print”. The system will display the hall ticket of the trainee(s) in a pop-up window (Screen 7). This ticket can be saved as a PDF file on the local computer or sent to the printer for printing.
(ii) Batch Hall Ticket Printing
** This mode may be used for printing hall tickets of multiple trainees at one go. To achieve this, please provide the following details: Semester, Institute Name, Session, Training Scheme, Module, Training Sector, Trade/Module.
** Select session as “July 2015” (Screen 8).
** To select multiple trades, press and hold the Ctrl button and click on all trades for which hall tickets are to be generated (Screen 8).
** Click on “Print” or “Print All” button. The system will display the hall tickets of all trainees of the selected institute and trade(s) in a pop-up window (Screen 9). These tickets can be saved as a single PDF file on the local computer.
6. It is recommended that the State Directorates use the batch printing mode and download one PDF file for every institute in the State / UT (all trades in the institute maybe selected by pressing the Ctrl button as described above). The institute-wise PDF documents containing hall tickets of all trainees in the institute maybe emailed to the respective institute for physical printing on paper and distribution to candidates.