University : Adesh University Bathinda
Announcement : Dental Entrance Test AUDET-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : adeshonline.com/aumet15.htm
Home Page : http://adeshuniversity.ac.in/
Important Dates :
Last date for ONLINE submission of Adesh University Dental Entrance Test-2015 (AUDET- 2015) Application Form including particulars of Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- for General category (Rs. 2000/- for SC candidates) in favour of Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda 06.08.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
Last date for submission of Printed copy of AUDET-2015 Application form alongwith self attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft in favour of Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda at the campus of Adesh University Barnala Road, Bathinda (Punjab) 08.08.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
Candidate can submit AUDET-2015 Application Form alongwith self attested copies of certificates at the campus of Adesh University Barnala Road Bathinda by hand with fee of Rs. 3000/- for General category (Rs. 2000/- for SC candidates) in Cash or Demand Draft in favour of Adesh Institute of dental Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda 08.08.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
Availability of Admit Card on the University website From 02.08.2015 onwards
Conduct of Entrance Test 09.08.2015 (Sunday)
Declaration of Result Will be notified on the University Website
Deposition of Fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1500/- for SC candidates) in cash at the University counter for Counseling along with original certificates/documents from 9.00 AM onwards Date will be notified on the University Website
Last date for submitting Admission application form for Counseling of Foreign National / NRI / PIO quota(Application form for getting Eligibility certificate and admission application form for Foreign National / NRI candidates is separately available in University office) 06.08.2015 upto 5.00 P.M.
Important Instructions for filling of Online AUDET Application Form :
Note:- Candidate should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December 2015. Candidates born in 1999 are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
Step 1 – Deposit Fee :
Please make a Demand Draft of Fee for SC category is 2000/- and 3000/-for General and other categories. Please make your fee draft in favour of “Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research” payable at Bathinda.
Step 2 – Fill Registration Form :
Please fill registration form carefully and after successfull registration of application form, you will receive a Registration No. and Password on your mobile and Email.
Step 3 – Upload Photo :
Please Upload your 25kb size passport size of Photograph. Photograph must be latest , indentical and without specs.
Step 4 – Lock Application :
Please Lock your application only if you sure that all the information entered by you is correct. Because you can’t edit your application form information after locking it.So, make sure all these things before locking the application form.
Step 5 – Print Application :
You can take print out of your application only if your application form is locked. So, first lock your application then take print out and send it to University along with Original Bank Fee Draft and other required documents in due time.
Please send your applications preferably by Speed Post/Registered Post. Courier will not be acceptable.
Step 6 – Download Rollno :
Please download your entrance test rollno on specified date.You have to log in your account and get the print out of Rollno, the detail venue and time will be printed on rollno. Only those candidates who deposit hard copy of application form and Fee within stipulated date and time will be alloted online rollno
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Please visit our website adeshuniversity.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning Admissions/Date of counseling from time to time.
2. Adesh University Dental Entrance Test-2015 (AUDET-2015) – Application Form and Fee:
2.1 The Prospectus including Entrance Test (AUDET-2015) Application Form is available on the University website, cost of which is Rs. 3000/-(Rs. 2000/- for SC candidates). ONLINE application should include particulars of the Demand Draft while submitting the Application Form online as explained below.
2.2 Candidates will apply online for Entrance Test (AUDET-2015). The following category codes may be filled while submitting the application form:
Category | Code :
General Category 11
Scheduled Castes 12
Backward Classes 13
Physically/ Orthopedically Handicapped 14
2.3 Only those ONLINE Entrance Test (AUDET-2015) Application Forms will be considered, fee of which has been deposited upto 06.08.2015 (4.00 P.M.). Online portal will be closed w. e. f. 06.08.2015 (5.00 P.M.).
2.4 Printed copy of Entrance Test (AUDET-2015) Application Form must reach alongwith Demand Draft and all required documents, at University campus Barnala Road, Bathinda- 151101 by 08.08.2015.
2.5 Only depositing of fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda will be accepted upto 06.08.2015. Last date for depositing the printed copy with the University is 08.08.2015 upto 4.00 P.M.
2.6 Application for entrance test AUDET-2015 with fee including the cost of the Prospectus and Entrance Test Application Form mentioned at Clause No. 2.1 above, will be accepted upto 06.08.2015 for which the entire fee will be deposited by the candidate at the University counter in Cash or Demand Draft with all required documents will be entertained at the counter.
2.7 No request for accepting the Application Form after 06.08.2015 will be entertained.
2.8 Fee once paid shall not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
2.9 The application form alongwith self-attested copies of certificates as per Clause No. 14.6 of the prospectus must be received in the University by last dates as mentioned above.
3. Merely filling up online Entrance Test (AUDET-2015) Application Form or deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for consideration of admission. The completed AUDET-2015 printed application form should be submitted in the University by the stipulated date and time with requisite fee only in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled / nationalized bank payable at Bathinda up to 06.08.2015 alongwith self-attested copies of certificates, failing which no claim of the candidate will be considered.
4. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in Counseling, only eligible candidates shall be considered for admission.
5. Candidates applying under any of the reserve categories are directed to attach all relevant documents/proof of respective category with application form and also directed to bring along the originals at the time of Counseling. Such documents will be subject to verification/validation.
6. Instructions only for Foreign National / NRI / PIO category candidates: Candidates, who apply under Foreign National / NRI /PIO quota, will have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from Adesh University and apply on prescribed proforma for Foreign National / NRI / PIO quota seats available at University office alongwith prescribed fee for Foreign National / NRI/ PIO candidates.
7. Changes to the application form once submitted and requests for change of centre once allotted will not be entertained.
8. Admit card with Photograph will be available online for print on the University website adeshuniversity.ac.in from 02.08.2015 onwards. After printing, the candidate will be required to affix a similar passport size photograph on the downloaded Admit Card and sign in the space provided for ‘signature of candidate’.
9. In the event the admit card is not available for print, candidates are requested to contact the office of the Registrar alongwith a valid ID proof, a passport size photograph and proof of submission of Entrance Test Application form.
10. ONLY PHOTOCOPIES ARE TO BE SENT WITH APPLICATION FORM. ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, IN ORIGINAL, ARE NEEDED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING.
11. Acknowledgement of AUDET-2015 application forms sent will usually not be given separately and ADMIT CARD will be considered as the acknowledgement. Admit cards will be issued to all applicants after scrutiny of applications. Receipt of Admit Card does not mean that the applicant has met all the eligibility criteria.
12. A candidate registered for one centre as given in the Admit Card shall not be allowed to appear for the test at another centre. Time table, address of AUDET-2015 centre and other relevant information will be given in the Admit Card. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the schedule of the AUDET-2015; discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the office of the Registrar immediately. A centre may be changed depending upon the administrative facilities and number of candidates. The change will be intimated to the candidate.
13. DECLARATION FORM :
A declaration form regarding rules and regulations and information on admission procedure etc. is required to be signed by the applicant and submitted at the time of Counseling for admission.