Organisation : Kakatiya University Warangal
Announcement : Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Entrance Exam : Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TSICET – 2015 ENTRANCE TEST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS) :
1. Why have you gone for Online Application Form submission this year?
Online Application Form has many advantages. Completing an Online Application Form is easy and fast as compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet. The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student such as standing in endless queues at Banks / eSeva / Mee Seva to purchase Printed Application forms, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the TSICET office, unexpected delays, uncertainty and confusion due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets. Further, for the TSICET-2015 office to work and manage a large number of applications is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationery items. In addition to this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily. Since the inception of the online submission of the application form in 2012, the success, convenience and the remarkable response achieved in the years 2013 and 2014 gives us pleasure to continue the same even for the year 2015 with an objective to “SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT”.
2. How should I submit the Application form?
For TSICET – 2015, Application form cannot be bought at designated centers and has to be submitted ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the TSICET website for more details.
3. How do I apply ONLINE?
Visit the TSICET-2015 website and go through the information carefully. The entire information about TSICET-2015 is provided there. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process.
4. What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready with the following details to fill in the appropriate fields.
S.No. DETAILS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE REFFERRED
1. TSOnline/ APOnline/e-Seva / Mee Seva Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva ) Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card / Debit card) Receipt from TS Online / AP Online / e-seva / Mee Seva Center Credit Card/Debit Card
2. Candidate’s Name SSC or Equivalent Certificate
3. Father’s Name SSC or Equivalent Certificate
4. Date of Birth Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
5. Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate SSC or Equivalent Certificate
6. Identification Marks SSC or Equivalent Certificate
7. Qualification Examination Degree or Equivalent Certificate or Degree Exam Hall Ticket
8. Category(SC,ST,BC,etc.) The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority
9. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local) The Local Candidate Certificate Issued by MRO of Competent Authority
10. Minority Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority
11. Special Category(NCC,PH,Sports,CAP,etc.,) The Certificate issued by Competent Authority
12. Income of Parents. The Income certificate issued by MRO/ Competent Authority.
13. Address for Correspondence. Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority.
14. Aadhaar Card details Aadhaar Card
5. What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
There are two modes of payment. The first mode is through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card. The locations of TS Online/ AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Centers are given in the TSICET-2015 website.
6. How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled in Online Application form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with Registration number and Barcode will be displayed instantly.
7. What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled In Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled In Application Form” for all future correspondence.
8. Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates.
9. Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (file size less than 30KB and JPG file format) and Signature (File Size less than 15KB and JPG file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
10. How much is the Registration fee for TSICET 2015 examination?
Registration Fee for TSICET-2015 is Rs.250/- and the details as follows:
Without Late Fee : Rupees 250/- : 05-03-2015 to 09-04-2015
With Late Fee (In addition to the Registration Fee):
With a Late fee of Rs. 500/- (Reg. Fee Rs.250 +Late Fee Rs.500 = Rs.750/-) : 10-04-2015 to 16-04-2015
With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000/- (Reg. Fee Rs.250 +Late Fee Rs.2,000 = Rs.2,250/-) : 17-04-2015 to 25-04-2015
With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- (Reg. Fee Rs.250 +Late Fee Rs.5,000 = Rs.5,250/-) : 26-04-2015 to 02-05-2015
With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- (Reg.Fee Rs.250 +LateFeeRs.10,000= Rs.10,250/-) : 03-05-2015 to 18-05-2015
The Registration fee / Late fee may be paid at TS Online/ AP Online Centers / Mee Seva Centers / e-Seva centers in Telangana / A.P and also through payment gateway (credit/debit card).
* Registration Fee (with late Fee) refer the Notification
11. If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how do I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Before selecting the Debit / Credit card payment mode for Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
12. Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
13. After completing the ONLINE application process and generating printable Application form, will I be able to login again to change my application data?
NO, after submission of the ONLINE application form, a “Filled In Application Form” is generated. The candidate should take a print of the application form and hence, cannot modify the data. Therefore, the candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited if the candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, TSICET-2015 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
14. I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?
The candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the ONLINE application form. However, some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form can be edited if the candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, TSICET-2015 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If I misplace my copy of the “Filled In Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website by giving suitable details.
16. I have missed to take a print of my ONLINE application at the end of my application process. How will I get access to it?
You can take a copy by typing the appropriate details take a printout from the www.tsicet.org by clicking “Print Your Filled In Application Form”.
17. What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is not a mandatory detail but desirable as you might be intimated important information about TSICET-2015 from time to time to the given e-mail id.
18. What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail as your Transaction Id., Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your Parents / Guardian.
20. If I arrive to the ICET Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam ?
The candidate aspiring for TSICET-2015examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall if he/she is late by 1 minute. Hence, there is no scope for taking the exam. In view of the unwanted situations in the past, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre well in advance keeping in view the time required for traveling and traffic conditions.