You are here: Home > CET
All posts from Telangana DEECET 2015 Result Common Entrance Test DIETCET : School Education Department

Organisation : Government Of Telangana School Education Department
Announcement : Result
Entrance Test : Telangana DEECET – 2015 DIETCET Common Entrance Test

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

Result :
Home Page :

TSDEECET – Result :
Enter Hall Ticket No. to get Result

Note: ‘This is a computer generated statement of marks.

The candidates who have studied SSC/Intermediate in the medium concerned (Telugu, Urdu, English ) or who studied Telugu or Urdu as first language in SSC or its equivalent or who studied as one of the above languages in part II in Intermediate exam are alone eligible for admission of seats into concerned medium viz. Telugu/Urdu/English offered by the Institution concerned.

Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DEECET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC & ST candidates shall be given rank, irrespective of marks secured by them in DEECET.

No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal identification of answer scripts will be entertained.

The DEECET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Head quarters and any other places identified by the District Authorities.

Allotment of Seats:
All the sanctioned intake of seats in D.Ed course in the Govt. DIETs and Convenor quota (Category-A) in private un aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2015. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in DEECET-2015. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The admission procedure will be as per G.O.Ms.No.63, EDUCATION (PE-PROGS.II) DEPARTMENT dated :28-10-2013 and G.O.Ms.No.22, EDUCATION (PE-PROGS.II) DEPARTMENT dated:29-05-2014 and NCTE norms on DI.Ed course, 2014.

Rule of reservation:
i. 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.

ii. The rules of reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/ SCOUTS&GUIDES/ DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc., shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.

iii. The following specific cases will be considered under PCP Reservation quota.

The Blind (PCP Blind): Persons suffering from either of the following conditions.
1. Total absence of sight
2. Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60,20/200(snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
3. (Hi) Limitation of the field of vision sub standing an angle of 20 or worse.

The hearing Impaired (PCP Deaf): Persons in whom the sense of hearing is not-functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear and understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category are those having loss more than 90 decibels in the better ear (profound impairment, total loss of hearing in both ears).

Orthopaedically handicapped (PCP-Ortho): Persons having a physical 40% defect or deformity or more which causes interference with the functional capacity of the bones, muscles and joints.

Note: –
(a) The selection authority shall have the right to reject any candidate if in his opinion any particular disability is detriment to the teaching profession.

(b) If qualified candidates are not available under this quota the seats left over shall be treated as unreserved.

iv. Reservations of Seats for the Defence Personnel, their children, spouses: For Ex-Service men, Defence Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Telangana State and / or their children /spouses, as per rules.

v. Reservations of seats for NCC/Scouts and Guides/Sports and Games/Physically challenged persons/ Defense personnel.

1 Comment
Add a Comment
  1. I got 51 marks in deecet
    Can I get into this course? I belong to bc-b caste?
    Please let me know as soon as possible…….

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap