Organisation : XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
Announcement : EDHRM 2016 Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Online Registration : http://126.96.36.199/edhrm/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5131-Exec-Diploma_in_HRM_Brochure%202016.pdf
Home Page : http://www.xlri.ac.in/
XLRI Admission open for EDHRM
It is against this backdrop that XLRI has started a consolidated program in Human Resource management in 2005.
Related : XLRI XAT 2016 Xavier Aptitude Test : www.entrance.net.in/5495.html
The program aims to provide an opportunity for them to study and earn an Executive Diploma in HRM, while working, without interrupting their career.
The programme is of 16 months duration with four terms. The programme comprises of 15 compulsory courses spread over the first three terms and the fourth term is exclusively devoted to Action Research Based Project.
ADMISSION PROCESS :
The following criteria would be used for selection: The basic requirements will be
** Bachelors degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline
** A minimum of 5 years of post degree full time work experience in managerial positions.
** Interview (Personal or Telephonic)
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to prepare a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (nonrefundable) in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and fill in the online application form with draft details and send the printout of filled-in application form enclosing proof of 3 year graduation, proof of 5 years of work experience and the demand draft to the following address:
CONTACT DETAILS :
Office of the Corporate Programs
C H Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831 001
Phone : +91-657-6653245
Procedure for Online Registration and Obtaining Application Form :
General instructions for admission into “Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management” (EDHRM) 2016 of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
1. To get admission into EDHRM 2016, candidates have to submit the Application Form both Online and through Hardcopy (along with one copy of recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form).
2. To register Online for admission into EDHRM 2016, candidates are requested to click on Apply For Registration. On completion of online registration, a login ID (called REG ID) will be generated. This ID along with the Password need to be preserved by the candidates carefully.
3. A demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1000/- only drawn on any Bank in favour of “XLRI, Jamshedpur” payable at “Jamshedpur” is required as application fee.
4. Details of Demand Draft (DD) are required to be furnished online in order to complete the registration process.
5. The last date for Online registration will be September 30, 2015.
6. A hard copy of the completed application form along with one copy of recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate, a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- only along with proof of 3 years graduation and proof of 5 years of work experience should reach “Corporate Programme Office, XLRI Jamshedpur, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001” on or before October 6, 2015.
7. The envelope (carrying the hard copy of the application + photograph + DD for Rs 1000/- + proof of 3 years graduation + proof of 5 years of work experience) should be superscribed with “Application for admission into EDHRM 2016”.
8. Please mention Login ID (REG ID) and your name on the reverse of DD..
For eligibility criteria and other relevant details please view Admission Brochure.
Please preserve REG ID and the Password safely and quote the same while corresponding with XLRI, if and when necessary.
For clarification, if needed, candidates may contact Corporate Programme Office, preferably through e-mail (email@example.com), failing which over telephone: 0657-6653333.
Last date for Online Registration September 30, 2015
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form (hard copy) along with Demand Draft for Rs 1000/- only at Corporate Programme Office, XLRI Jamshedpur October 15, 2015
Tentative dates of Interview November 7, 2015
Commencement of classes February, 2016