Organisation : Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) Delhi
Announcement : Admission for Bachelor of Vocational Programmes 2015-16
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5356-msgfile.pdf
Home Page : http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/Home.aspx
Bachelor of vocational (B.Voc) Programmes :
(Automobile, Refreigeration & Air Conditioning, Printing & Publishing, Software Development, Mobile Communication, Power Distribution Management, Construction Technology & Consumer Electronics, Applied Arts and Interior Design)
Eligibility Criterion :
1. Candidates having obtained minimum 50% in 10+2 in Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) for B.Voc. courses namely Automobile, Refreigeration & Air Conditioning, Printing & Publishing, Software Development, Mobile Communication, Power Distribution Management, Construction Technology & Consumer Electronics, that is, except Applied Arts & Interior Design. Candidates having obtained minimum 50% in any stream for B.Voc namely Applied Arts & Interior Design.
2. 10 + ITI (of the analogus stream).
3. The Admissions will be done on the basis of 10+2 merit or equivalent.
Age Criterion :
The candidates should not be less than 16 years and not more than 45 years, as on 31/12/2015 at the entry level to the Bachelor of Vocational (B.Voc) programme.
Levels of Awards :
The certification levels will lead to Diploma / Advanced Diploma / B.Voc Degree in one or more vocational areas will be offered under the aegis of the University, as below
(i) Diploma – ! year
(ii) Advanced Diploma – 2 years
(iii) B.Voc. Degree – 3 years
Exit from the B.Voc Programme :
A student joining 3 years Bachelor of Vocational Programme after completing one year of course successfully can exit the programme taking a Diploma. Similarly, a students complete two years successfully can exit the programme taking Advanced Diploma and if a student
As per University Policy. Please refer to Part B of Admission Brochure 2015-16.
Withdrawal of admission after First Counselling and Refund of Fees
As per University rules. Please refer to Part D of Admission Brochure 2015-16.
Provisional Admission :
As per University rules. Please refer to Part D. Admission Brochure 2015-16.
Various Appendices :
Please refer to Part I Admission Brochure 2015-16 for various appendices like undertaking for Defence Category, Admission Verification Form, Format of Affidavit for Provisional Admission, Medical Certificate, Format for withdrawal of admission and form for refund of excess fees etc.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply for the course only through the online mode. The application form is available at the University website ipu.ac.in. The Fee to be paid by the candidates at the time of online submission of application form is Rs.750/- plus service charge and taxes. The Admit Cards can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password, online. The admit card should be retained by candidates as a proof of application form filling.
Last date for the receipt of online application is 03rdSeptember, 2015, 04.00 PM
Instructions for filling up Bachelor of Vocational Studies (CET Code: 200) Online Admission Forms:
1. The candidates must read all the important instructions before filling up the Application Form available at University website ipu.ac.in/ Admission 2015.
2. A detailed procedure for filling up the application form is available on University website ipu.ac.in/ Admission – 2015 under the link “How to fill Online Application”.
3. Online Application is available on University website ipu.ac.in/ Admission 2015 under the link “Apply Online”
4. The candidate should choose the “Exam Category” as “Engineering / Professional / Medical Programmes” in the online application form.
5. The candidate should enter his or her relevant details and upload a current clear photograph of size as mentioned with his or her signature.
6. After this the candidate should enter his or her educational qualifications and then opt for coutse
7. Relevant course (In this Case: 200 – Bachelor of Vocational studies) should be chosen and payment of application fee of rs.750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred Fifty only) plus service charges and taxes as applicable must be made online.
8. All the applicants are required to retain a Printout of filled in Application Form (Applicant Profile and Course Detail both) for the purpose of verification / counseling.