Organisation : Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Announcement : Certificate Verification Schedule
Admission : TS Ed.CET 2015 Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test B.Ed Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Certificate Verification Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5373-notification_1.pdf
Home Page : http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS EdCET-2015 Certificate Verification Schedule :
The qualified candidates of TS EdCET-2015 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2015-16 on the dates mentioned against their state-wide rank and methodology, in any one of the Helpline Centers (HLCs) (See Annexure-I) with all original certificates as detailed below.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
TS EdCET-2015 Rank Card
TS EdCET-2015 Hall Ticket
Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
SSC or its equivalent marks memo
Study certificates from 9th class to graduation
Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
Transfer Certificate (TC)
Income certificate issued after 01.01.2015
Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority status (mentioned in Graduation/Post Graduation TC) certificates wherever applicable.
Xerox Copies of two sets of the original certificates
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY
1. PH- (Physically Handicapped) certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP: In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2015, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
3. NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
4. Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Fee to be paid at the time of certificate verification:
1. Processing Fee (non refundable) for SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- and for others Rs. 500/-
2. The Tuition Fee for Government/University/Aided/ Private Unaided Colleges varies from Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 20,200/- and a special fee of Rs. 3,000/- shall be paid after final allotment at the respective colleges subject to decision of the Government for the academic year 2015-16.
3. Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the website (tsedcet.tsche.ac.in) well before the commencement of counseling (option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
4. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A) SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB OPTIONS FOR TS EdCET-2015
VENUE: ANY ONE OF THE HELP LINE CENTRES (HLCs)
Certificate Verification Dates Methodology Time From (Rank) To (Rank) Web Options Dates
2.9.2015 Physical Science & English 9.00 A.M. 1st Last Rank 5.9.2015 to 6.9.2015
3.9.2015 Mathematics 9.00 A.M. 1st 6000 6.9.2015 to 7.9.2015
4.9.2015 Mathematics 9.00 A.M. 6001 Last Rank 7.9.2015 to 8.9.2015
5.9.2015 Biological Sciences 9.00 A.M. 1st 7,000 8.9.2015 to 9.9.2015
6.9.2015 Biological Sciences 9.00 A.M. 7001 Last Rank 9.9.2015 to 10.9.2015
7.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 1st 7000 10.9.2015 to 11.9.2015
8.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 7001 14000 11.9.2015 to 12.9.2015
9.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 14001 21,000 12.9.2015 to 13.9.2015
10.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 21,001 Last Rank 13.9.2015 to 14.9.2015
B) SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION OF SPECIAL CATEGORIES (NCC/CAP/SPORTS/ PH CANDIDATES)
VENUE: 1. NIZAM COLLEGE, BASHEERBAGH, HYD.
2. UNIVERSITY ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE, SUBEDARI, WARANGAL.
Certificate Verification Dates Methodology Time From (Rank) To (Rank) Special Category
3.9.2015 Physical Science & English 9.00 A.M. 1st Last Rank NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH
4.9.2015 Mathematics 9.00 A.M. 1st Last Rank NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH
6.9.2015 Biological Sciences 9.00 A.M. 1st Last Rank NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH
7.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 1st Last Rank NCC, CAP
8.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 1st 12000 SPORTS, PH
9.9.2015 Social Studies 9.00 A.M. 12001 Last Rank SPORTS, PH
Special category candidates can exercise options along with General Candidates.
Special category candidates educational certificates will also be verified simultaneously at the Centre..