Organisation : Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Announcement : Procedure of Web Counselling
Admission : TS Ed.CET 2015 Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test B.Ed Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Procedure of Web Counselling : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5377-instruction.pdf
Home Page : http://tsedcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS EdCET-2015 :
Procedure of Web Counselling :
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- and all others have to pay Rs.500/- towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tution fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of state governments of Telangana. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2015 will only be considered. The students of Andhra Pradesh have to pay the full fee.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number after saving option. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
7. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree, specialization and details of TSEDCET examination printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10. Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number only after saving the web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available tsedcet.tsche.ac.in
12. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges is displayed on the website.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website tsedcet.tsche.ac.in.
17. Refer Procedure to Exercise Web Options, for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges, on are before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
19. If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counseling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, help line center along with receipt of certificates. Processing Fee once paid will not be refunded.
20. Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted subjected to requirement and decision of TSCHE.
21. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling a separate notification will be placed in the website for Phase-II, for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
22. Who should participate in Phase-II ?
a. Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he / she has been called for counseling.
d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
23. The candidates may note that
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counseling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counseling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
24. If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he / she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college, and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
25. If the candidate is not interested to join in allotted college, he / she may request for cancellation of allotted seat at the helpline center before the date specified.
26. Before a cut off date the candidate can cancel the allotted seat, by getting endorsement on request letter from the Principal of the college.
27. After the cut-off date for admission in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission , they are required to approach the Principal of the college concerned only.
28. The candidate may note the codes for different methodologies and exercise their options accordingly. The methodology codes for regular B.Ed (English Medium) are as follows:
S.No. METHODOLOGY CODE
1 MATHEMATICS MAT
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCE PHY
3 BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE BIO
4 SOCIAL STUDIES SOC
5 ENGLISH ENG
29. Candidates can give web options from helpline center or internet café or house as per the schedule given in the notification.
30. Attention: PH / NCC / Cap/ Sports and Games Category:PH / NCC / CAP/ Sports and Games Category candidates shall exercise their web options as per schedule of the TS Ed.CET-2015 State ranks (Refer web notification).