University : GITAM University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : GITAM Medical Entrance Test (GMET) – 2015 MBBS Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
GITAM Medical Entrance Test (GMET) – 2015 for Admission to MBBS Program
Hall Ticket for GMET-2015:
The hall ticket will be available on the website gitam.edu from 8th September, 2015 onwards. In case hall ticket is not available on the website, he/she should immediately contact the Director, Admissions, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam-530045 along with Application Number through email: email@example.com or contact: 0891-2840525 / 2840510 / 9908035979 / 9885896744.
GITAM University campus, Visakhapatnam-530 045 (A.P.).
1. The All India GITAM Medical Entrance Test (GMET)-2015, will be conducted on 11th September 2015 from 2.00 PM to 5.00PM (3 hours).
2. The reporting time is half an hour before the test i.e. 1.30 PM.
3. No candidate is allowed into the test centre without valid hall ticket and ID Proof.
4. Hall Ticket can be downloaded from gitam.edu
5. No candidate will be allowed to enter the test centre after 2.00 PM.
6. No candidate will be allowed to leave the test centre till the completion of the test i.e. 5.00PM.
7. Candidates should not bring wrist watches, cell phone, calculator or any kind of electronic gadgets, etc., to the examination hall; these are strictly prohibited. Any electronic item found with the candidate during examination, even if switched off, will be considered as an attempt to use unfair means and penal action will be taken.
8. Candidates should bring HB pencil to the Examination Hall for test to shade relevant circles in OMR answer sheet.
9. No candidate should carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Hall Ticket and ID Proof inside the test centre.
10. If a candidate is found to be copying/conversing with other candidates he/she will be disqualified from taking the test.
11. Candidates must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination. This will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the test.
12. Any attempt to note down questions during the examination will be viewed very seriously, and liable for disciplinary action.
13. Change, if any, in the address should be promptly reported to the University.