University : Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Announcement : Counseling & Certificate Verification
Entrance Exam : Fine Arts & Design Entrance Exam 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5486-Fine_Arts_and_Design1441366622.pdf
Home Page : http://www.jnafau.ac.in/
Fine Arts and Design Counseling Notification for the Year 2015-16
DETAILED NOTIFICATION FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB BASED COUNSELING FOR FINE ARTS & DESIGN COURSES -2015
Certificate Verification and Web based Counseling to Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design Courses for the Academic year 2015-16 is scheduled on 14th and 15th of September 2015 at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. For further details contact Ph: 040-23319462
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND WEB OPTIONS:
S.No. |Course / Discipline| Date /Time for Verification & web options
1 B. Design (Interior Design) 14-09-2015 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Rank 1 to last
2 B.F.A ( Photography) 14-09-2015 from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm Rank 1 to last
3 B.F.A ( Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation) 15-09-2015 from 9:30 am to 1:30pm From 1 to 140 rank
4 B.F.A ( Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation) 15-09-2015 from 2:30 pm to 7:30pm From 141 to 290 rank
1. Certificate verification for special reservation categories under PH/NCC/CAP/SPORTS & GAMES is scheduled on 15-09-2015 at 2:30 PM
2. Certificate verification for candidates applying under national integration is scheduled on 16th September 2015 from 11.00am onwards.
3. Web options will be exercised on the day of certificate verification itself immediately after certificate verification at JNAFA University auditorium.
4. Seat allotment is on 19-09-2015
5. Candidates should attend for counseling as per the date and time specified for their courses.
Admission Procedure :
The university is in the 10th schedule of Andhra Pradesh Re-organization Act. The common admission process and the procedure and quotas envisaged under article 371- D will be followed.
Registration and Verification process :
1. All the candidates have to pay Registration cum processing fee of Rs.1000/-, however in respect of SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs.500/- only. Registration cum processing fee (non – refundable) shall be paid in cash only.
2. Candidates shall produce the following Original Certificates for verification at the time of Counseling and submit one set of Xerox copies of all certificates
a. Hall ticket & Rank card in Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination
b. SSC Pass Memo
c. Provisional Intermediate / Diploma Certificate
d. Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate / Diploma / equivalent
e. Study certificate from VI class to Intermediate /Diploma
f. Integrated Community Certificate(ICC) issued by MRO for candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST
g. Transfer certificate.
h. Income Certificate of parents issued by MRO in respect of SC/ST/BC/ EBC/ Minorities /PH candidates to claim fee exemption if their parental income from all sources is up to Rs.1,00.000/- per annum. For BC & EBC and up to Rs.2.00.000/- in case of SC/ST. The income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2015 will alone be accepted.
i. PH/NCC/Sports and Games certificate ( If applicable) issued by competent authority
j. Children of Armed Forces (CAP) – 2% (two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register.
k. Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the State from Competent Authority.
3. After verification, the candidates will be issued a receipt of certificate from the counter.
Important Instructions :
1. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances
2. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, Fee Reimbursement, special category, date of birth, and other details printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Chief Verification Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
3. B.F.A (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture, & Animation) candidates are advised to give more options of their interest instead of one or two courses.
4. Message will come to the cell phone of the candidate after allotment
5. Candidates with allotment order and fee receipt have to report to the Principals of the respective colleges where the seat is allotted and submit the original certificate only in the college on or before 23-09-2015.
6. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time with all relevant certificates and fee. If Candidate fails to report on day specified for certificate verification and counseling the candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats. Mere attending does not guarantee a seat.
7. For updated information refer to the website jnafau.ac.in. and tsbarch.tsche.ac.in
Auditorium, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture &Fine Arts University, Masab Tank,
Opp: Mahaveer Hospital, Hyderabad-500 028