University : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Announcement : Counselling Schedule
Entrance Test : PMET – 2015 MBBS/BDS Admission Punjab Medical Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counselling Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5490-CounsellingSchedule05092015.pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
SCHEDULE OF COUNSELLING FOR PMET – 2015 :
Due to the paucity of time and meeting the deadline given by the Supreme Court of India, University has decided to do the counselling and verification of the certificate/Eligibility for admission to MBBS & BDS course at the respective colleges earned by the Candidate by virtue of his/her merit and preference. The Schedule of 1st round of counselling is as under:
1st Round – Schedule of filling of online admission application form and preferences of colleges/course
Last date of filling of online admission application form and preferences of colleges/course for admission through University website. 06th September, 2015
Allocation of Seats – 1st Round 8th September, 2015
Reporting at the allotted colleges for checking of eligibility, verification of documents, medical checkup and joining. 9th September to 11th September 2015
1. Candidates who do not want to change their order of preference of college/courses, they need not apply again and their previous order of preferences of college will be considered.
2. After allotment of seats on 8th September, 2015 candidates have to deposit fee in the University account through specified Bank Challan form downloaded alongwith college allotment letter.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO FILLUP THE ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM AND TO GIVE COURSE/COLLEGE OPTION/PREFERENCES.
1. Counseling will be held online only.
2. The last date for submission of online admission application form and filling of preferences of colleges/quota/category is 6th September, 2015.
3. Only PMET – 2015 qualified candidates (i.e. for physically handicapped candidates 360 & above marks in PMET-2015, SC/BC category 320 & above marks and for all other categories 400 & above marks) can fill online admission application form and give their preferences of colleges/quota/category.
4. Seats will be allocated by the computer to the candidates as per their merit cum choice basis in the following manner.
a. In first step, computer will check the availability of college as per the preference/choice of candidate
b. In second step, computer will check availability of government quota seat in the preferred college and allocated the seat, if available in the preferred college.
c. If candidate belongs to any reserve category then computer will first allocate the open merit seat in the preferred college if available.
5. NRI candidates can apply on separate admission application form available on University website. For detail visit NRI corner at university website.
6. Fresh qualified candidates of Sports category have to submit printout copy of online admission application form with gradation certificated issued by Director of Sports Department by 08th September, 2015. As per Punjab Government Notification credit will be given only for the sports achievements made during class XI and XII. The admission shall be made on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates determined on the basis of gradation (Cat A/B/C) issued by the Director of sports, Punjab.
7. Candidate can give their preferences/choice for both MBBS & BDS courses through this common online admission application form.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions/eligibility and guidelines mentioned in the prospectus as well as in the Punjab Govt. notification.
9. Candidates are advised to check all the particulars filled in the Admission Application form and college preferences before locking the online form. Once form is locked, candidate can’t change any data in the form. No request/application accepted for change in college preference.
10. After locking the choices, if a candidate log in again, then the locked choices given by the candidate will be displayed and the choices cannot be modified or altered.
11. Candidate should get printout of online admission application form after locking the form.
12. Allotment of seats will be available on the University website on 8th September, 2015.
13. Merely allotment of seat does not mean final admission. Provisional admission will be done only after verification of all original documents and checking eligibility as per Punjab Government Notification, by the Principal of the concerned college.
14. Documents will be verified at the time of reporting in the allocated colleges, if any discrepancy is detected in original documents, including category, sub-category and any other false information given by the candidate in online filled admission form then seat allocated is liable to be cancelled.
15. Candidate can get the allotment Slip/letter from his/her account through his/her Login Id/password already provided.
16. Candidates have to report in the allocated colleges as mentioned in the allotment Slip/letter alongwith printout copy of admission Application form and all original relevant certificates from 9th September, 2015 to 11th September, 2015. Those candidates who will not report in allotted colleges on due date, their allotted seat will be treated as cancelled (as not joined) and no claim will be considered thereafter for that seat.
17. After verification of documents by the allocated college, candidate is required to deposit requisite tuition fee in the University Bank account through prescribed Bank challan form failing to deposit the requisite fee by due date, allocated seat will be cancelled automatically.
18. More opportunities will be given to the candidates to give options/preferences in subsequent round of counselings for vacant seats only.
19. It is the solely responsibility of candidate for safe guarding his/her password and University will not responsible for any misuse of candidates password.