Organisation : National Board of Examinations
Announcement : Online Registration Instruction
Test : FMGE Screening Test 2015 Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Registration : nbe.prometric.com/
Registration Guide : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5614-Registration%20Guide%20FMGE.pdf
Home Page : http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/
FMGE Screening Test 2015 :
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION & SCHEDULING :
1. The online registration & scheduling form for FMGE is available on fmge.nbe.gov.in/
2. Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his/her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule.
4. Online registration & scheduling must be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment. All fields marked * in the online registration form are mandatory.
5. Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
6. Please refer Registration Guide available on fmge.nbe.gov.in/ for instructions to fill online application form.
7 The candidate has to submit the following documents along with the copy of acknowledgment e-mail received after successful online registration:
1. Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
2. Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
3. Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License)
4. Two Photographs (as per Para 5.6)
5. Annexure B
6. Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
7. Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
8. Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
9. Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
10. Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
11. Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
12. Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
The above mentioned documents have to be submitted at the following address latest by 10th November 2015 failing which your candidature for FMGE including the admit card shall stand cancelled and candidate will not be allowed to appear in the test.
Important Instructions :
1. Candidates must check their eligibility for FMGE December 2015 on natboard.edu.in
2. “*” indicates mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled or candidates will not be allowed to complete the registration.
3. Candidates must ensure that they have a valid and unique email address before beginning the registration process.
4. If a candidate has already registered and scheduled for FMGE, he/she will not be able to schedule for any other NBE exam.
To register to take the FMGE December 2015, go to fmge.nbe.gov.in and click on the “Register for FMGE” link. You can register and schedule for the FMGE December 2015 from 16 September – 22 October 2015.
During registration, you will:
1. Create a profile.
2. Complete the FMGE application.
3. Schedule the exam
4. Pay for the exam.
Estimated time to complete this process: 15 minutes.
Before beginning, candidates should gather all the information needed to complete the registration process, including credit/debit card details, educational history, and internship details.
Opening Screen :
For a first time user, please follow the instructions under the heading “I am Ready to Register” to begin the registration. The candidates, who have already created a profile for FMGE 2015, please enter the username and password and click on “Log In” button to view the profile.
Candidates will see a special set of characters displayed on the screen. They will need to retype the characters in the box provided. These characters, called “CAPTCHA” are a safety feature designed so the computer knows a human is entering the system and not a computer programme. If one has trouble reading the characters, they can click the audio icon or the refresh icon. Once the Captcha is entered, click on “Begin My Registration.” This will take oneself to the next section, which is “Create a Profile.”
1. Create a Profile :
In this section, candidates will enter basic contact information.
Your name and email
1. Candidates should enter their name exactly as it appears on their Passport/MBBS degree.
2. Enter Gender
3. Enter the email address. This is where your Application email and Admit Card will be sent.
4. Enter Father’s and Mother’s name. Please do not prefix any salutation such as Shri/Smt/Dr/Mr/Mrs etc while entering the name
Create a login :
Creating a login enables the candidates to log back in later if they need to make changes, or request a resend of their Admit Card or FMGE application.
1. Username. Must be a combination of alphanumeric characters (letters and numbers) but does not contain spaces or special characters. The maximum length allowed is 50 characters.
2. Password. Must be 7-20 characters long and contain at least one alpha and one numerical character.
3. Secret reminder question. If one forgets their username and password, this question will help verify their identity.
2. Apply for FMGE :
Once the candidates have successfully created their profile, they will be taken to the exam selection screen. To register for FMGE, please select The Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications (FMGE) from the drop down menu.
Declaration by Candidate :
In this section, candidates will be required to choose “I Agree” or “I Disagree” to the declaration statement. This declaration affirms that candidates are eligible to take the FMGE and all the information that is entered is correct.
After reading this section, candidates need to choose “I agree,” in order to click “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next section. If you select “I disagree,” you will not be allowed to proceed.
If one chooses “Save & Continue” and they have not completed any mandatory fields (marked by “*”), an error message will appear on the screen besides that particular field which is either incomplete or entered incorrectly. The fields that are missing are highlighted in red. In this example, the candidate has not entered the primary phone number as well as the address field 1 which are mandatory fields. Both the information needs to be entered in order to proceed further. System will also display any errors on the top of the page once you select “Save & Continue” button.
Re-entering the FMGE Registration System :
If one has already begun the registration and scheduling process, but need to finish the process, edit the application information, get another copy of the application or a copy of the admit card, go to fmge.nbe.gov.in. Enter the username and password and then click on “Log in.
Note that no cancellation or changes to the testing schedule will be allowed once the candidate has completed the registration process.
Registration closes at 11.59 p.m. on 22 October, 2015. No changes will be allowed after that time.