Organisation : Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced Study in Education Tamilnadu
Announcement : Counselling Schedule B.Ed Admission 2015-16
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counselling Schedule : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5640-2015-16%20B.Ed%20counselling%20time%20table-1.pdf
Home Page : http://www.lwiase.ac.in/index.html
Update : Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced Study in Education B.Ed Cut Off Marks 2016-2017 : www.entrance.net.in/11653.html
Counselling Schedule :
Date | Subject Fore Noon Session 9 A.M | Subject After Noon Session 1 P.M
28.09.2015 PH / VC Ex-Service
29.09.2015 Maths Maths
30.09.2015 Physics Chemistry
Lady Willingdon Institute of Advanced Study in Education Tamilnadu B.Ed Cut Off Marks : www.entrance.net.in/5635.html
01.10.2015 Botany Zoology
03.10.2015 Tamil English, Computer Science
05.10.2015 History, Geography, Commerce Economics, Home Science
Selection and Counselling :
1. The Selection of candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying UG/PG Degree examination.
2. i) Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their rank. Based on the rank and communal reservations, allotment will be made to the college and optional subjects that are available in the respective college at the time of counselling. Candidates other than SC/ST have to submit a Demand Draft for Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1000/- in case of Tamilnadu SC/ST candidates as “Initial payment, drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu B.Ed. Admission, Chennai,’. at the time of counselling. Candidates should produce all original certificates when they come for counselling.
ii) Once the candidate is allotted a seat, the amount of Rs. 2000/- for other communities and Rs. 1000/- in case of SC/ST in (Tamilnadu) already paid at the time of Counselling will be adjusted towards the tuition fees that has to be paid to the respective allotted college.
3. i) The date, time and venue of the counseling will be intimated to the individual candidates by post and through the press / media. No request for change of date/time of counselling is permissible.
ii) Candidate will not be considered for selection if he/she fails to (i) report at the specified time and date for counselling, (ii) bring all the certificates in original.
iii) The candidates have to join the colleges to which they are allotted within the time notified in the Admission order, failing which, tire seats will be deemed to have fallen vacant. No request for reconsideration of admission thereafter shall be entertained.
4. The provisionally selected candidates in the counselling will be directed to report for admission to the institution specified in the admission order. Candidate has to report within the specified date with all the certificates in original and must be ready to remit the fees as directed in the allotted college.
5. The provisional selection of the candidate will be cancelled, if he/she fails to i)report within the specified time limit at the allotted college, ii) produce original certificates, iii) remit the fees required to be paid at the college and such allotted seat will be filled by other candidates as per Ranking List.