Organisation : Department of Technical Education Telangana
Announcement : Counseling
Admission : Polytechnic Admission TS D.PHARMACY 2015 TSDPHARMACY
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counseling Procedure : tsdpharm.nic.in/About.aspx
Home Page : https://tsdpharm.nic.in/
TS D-PHARMACY 2015 :
Web Counseling TSDPHARMACY – 2015
ADMISSIONS INTO POLYTECHNICS :
I PREAMBLE :
The Department of Technical Education is conducting admission of Candidates into D. Pharmacy Courses for those who have passed Intermediate or its Equivalent.
II RATIONALE FOR WEB COUNSELING :
The process of inviting the qualified candidates of D. PHARMACY and allotting a seat as per their option is known as Counseling. Earlier days, the candidate used to attend in any one of the 6 Counseling Centres for securing a seat in a polytechnic/pharmacy institute. In this process candidates have to travel all the way to report at any one of the counseling centres more than once and it is also a time consuming process.
III WHAT IS WEB COUNSELING :
For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year 2009-10, Government has decided to adopt a total web based counseling procedure where a candidate can exercise options i.e. candidate can select a polytechnic/pharmacy institute which he/she intends to study, through internet centre or internet facility available at his/her residence and where access to such facility is not available, from any one of the help line centers established by Govt in the districts.
IV STAGES OF WEB COUNSELING :
1. Issue of Notification: The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification, in prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for registration and Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the polytechnics/pharmacy institutes.
2. Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the following certificates
a) Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate
c) SSC or Equivalent marks memo
d) Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class
e) Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
f) Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2015 should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee reimbursement).
g) PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
h) Transfer Certificate.
Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
3. Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of Polytechnics/pharmacy institutes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the polytechnic/pharmacy institute Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic/pharmacy institute in order of preference, which they intend to give options for. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of polytechnics/pharmacy institutes in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options. After the finalising the options, he is advised to take print out of the final option form for his/her record. Help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options immediately after the certificate verification.
4. Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options excercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
5. Payment of Seats & and Reporting at Polytechnic: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted polytechnic by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.