Organisation : ALLEN Career Institute
Announcement : Admit Card
Test : TALLENTEX 2016 ALLEN’s Talent Encouragement Exam
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Admit Card :
Admit Card for Exam Date 4th October 2015 will be available from 29 September 2015, 5 PM onwards.
Related : TALLENTEX 2016 Answer Key ALLEN’s Talent Encouragement Exam : www.entrance.net.in/5783.html
DOWNLOAD TALLENTEX 2016 ADMIT CARD
i) Enter TALLENTEX Roll No.
ii) Enter Name or Mobile No. or DOB (DOB in dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Enter the code shown below
iv) Click on “Submit” Button
Helpline : +91-744-5-162-162
TALLENTEX 2016 : 4th October* & 18th October* 2015
*Zonewise dates. Refer your zone to find date.
For Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Assam, North East, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala (Exam Date 18th October) Offline registrations are open till 28th September 2015
For Rajasthan, Delhi-NCR, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, HP, J&K, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Maharashtra (Exam Date 4th October)
(A) MANDATORY documents to carry at Test Center (Without these documents, you will not be allowed to take the test):
1) Printed copy of this admit card. (Soft copy on phone will not be accepted)
2) One photo I-card on which your “current class” must be mentioned. Accepted I-Cards are (a) School I-Card (b) ALLEN I-Card in case of ALLEN student (c) Copy of school Diary page on which photo is pasted (d) HBCSE Olympiad admit card (e) Certificate by school.
(B) Things to carry for Test:
1) Blue or Black ball point pen to fill answer sheet (ORS) and mark answers on it (Compulsory)
2) Wrist watch (recommended but not compulsory)
3) Exam pad (recommended but not compulsory)
(C) Things NOT allowed inside Exam Hall:
1) Any piece of paper other than mandatory documents, stapler, pins & clips.
2) Mobile phone, calculator, slide rule, log table & any other electronic/electrical gadgets unless required for any medical reason.
(D) General Instructions:
1) It takes almost 30 minutes to understand Test instructions & fill-in the ORS therefore do enter the exam hall at the time specified above
2) Carefully read instructions on Test Paper & ORS both and ask the invigilator if not able to understand
3) Test papers are coded by alphabets like A, B, C and so on
4) Mark carefully on ORS as it would be filled by pen which is not changeable
5) Think before marking the answers as there is negative marking
6) After completing the test, tear off the strip on the top of the “ORS” and carry the carbon copy of the “ORS” with you. Keep the same with you for any future reference.
7) Students will not be allowed to leave the Examination hall before 03:30 PM.
8) Keep this admit card safe for TALLENTEX 2016 reward & ALLEN scholarship, as would be applicable based on your result
Exam Paper Pattern :
Class V to X
Part-I : IQ, Part-II : Physics; Chemistry; Biology; Maths
Part-I : IQ, Part-II : Physics; Chemistry; Biology/Maths (Students attempt either Biology or Maths)
No. & Pattern of Questions :
Part-I : 20
Part-II : 60
Sample test paper available at website only after paid registration
MCQs of 4 choices (single correct answer with negative marking) +4 for correct and -1 for wrong answer
Question Distribution (Part-II) :
Students of Class – V, VI & VII (Going to Class-VI, VII & VIII in 2016-17)
Physics: 12, Chemistry: 11, Biology: 12, Maths: 25
Students of Class – VIII, IX & X (Going to Class-IX, X & XI in 2016-17)
Physics: 15 , Chemistry: 15, Biology: 15, Maths: 15
Students of Class – XI (Going to Class-XII in 2016-17) | Compulsory
Physics: 20; Chemistry: 20; and Any one of Biology : 20 / Maths : 20
Medium & Duration of Exam :
Medium : English Only
Duration : 2 Hours.
It is Compulsory to take seat in exam hall atleast 30 minutes before test to fill OMR.
Contact us :
“TALLENTEX COORDINATION CELL”
ALLEN Career Institute,
“Sankalp” CP-6, Indra Vihar, Kota (324005) RAJASTHAN
PHONE : +91-744-5-162-162 (10.00 am to 7.00 pm)
E-MAIL : email@example.com