University : Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Announcement : Online Counselling
Entrance Test : PPMET-2015 B.Sc Nursing Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Counselling Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5710-BFUHSAD.pdf
Home Page : http://bfuhs.ac.in/
Online Counseling for B.Sc (Nursing) Course, Session 2015
Steps to apply online :
Registered Candidates who are eligible for Counseling will Login
Step 1: Fill the Admission Application Form.
Step 2: Fill/Edit Choices for B.Sc. Nursing
Step 3: Lock & Print the Choices Filled.
Instructions for filling Online Option/allotment Form:
1. Read Prospectus carefully before filling online form.
2. All candidates who have qualified and not qualified (appeared) in PPMET-2015 and want to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course, can fill the online allotment form.
3. Check/read whether you are eligible as per Punjab Govt. notification incorporated in Prospectus available at University website
4. If you have passed 10+1 & 10+2 from an institute/college situated outside Punjab then whether you are covered under any exemption of Clause 4B(i to x) of Punjab Govt. notification incorporated in Prospectus. If Yes, then fill the relevant exemption.
5. If you have passed 10+1 & 10+2 from an institute/college situated outside Punjab and not covered under any exemption of Clause 4B(i to x) of Punjab Govt. notification incorporated in Prospectus, then you will be treated as candidate of other state. The seat will be allotted to you in the 2nd round of online allotment subject to availability of seats after exhausting all candidates of Punjab State.
6. Fill 10+1 and 10+2 marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Subjects correctly and carefully as marks once filled cannot be changed and merit will be prepared on the basis of marks filled by you. If any candidates filling wrong / incorrect marks, then the seat allotted to him/her may will cancelled and the University is not responsible in this regard.
7. Seat remaining vacant under any of the reserve category/quota will be converted into open merit seats and the same will be allotted in the 2nd round of online allotment.
8. Candidates are advised to fill online options carefully and opt only those colleges in which they want to take admission as options once filled cannot be changed/added.
9. No fresh preferences/options will be taken in the 2nd round of allotment and the 2nd round of allotment of seats will be made on the basis of preferences/options filled by the candidate upto 11.10.15.
10. If after allotment, candidate has not deposited the fee within the prescribed date/time through the challan form, then his/her allotted seat will be treated as cancelled.