University : Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVP
Announcement : MEDPET 2016 Medical PG Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://126.96.36.199/loginpage/frmbrochoure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/5776-MEDPET2016.pdf
Home Page : https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
All India Entrance Test MEDPET 2016 Admission Notice 2016-17
There will be a common All India Entrance Test for Admission to Medical College, Pune & Medical College, Sangli for MD/MS course of three years duration and Diploma course of two years duration.
Related : BV University DENPET 2016 Dental Post Graduate Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/5779.html
The Government of India in concurrence with the Medical Council of India has permitted Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune to conduct the post graduate courses in the following subjects. The seats are recognised by the Medical Council of India. The courses & seat distribution is as follows :
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate must be an Indian National.
2. Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI candidates seeking admission to the PG Programmes will have to obtain registration from the Medical Council of India. Any candidate who has obtained, MBBS Degree from any recognised Medical College in India under NRI Category will not be considered under regular catagory for Post Graduate course even if he possesses recognised MBBS degree from an Indian University.
3. Any Indian candidate who has completed MBBS Degree from outside India from a University recognised by Medical Council of India must possess a permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or from a State Medical Council in India. He must also have completed one year internship in a recognised Medical College in India. Such candidate will not be considered in Regular Category for admission.
4. The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
5. The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April, 2016, from MCI recognised College / Hospital situated in India. He / She will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the programme.
6. The candidate should have a permanent registration with any State Medical Council in India or Medical Council of India. If he / she does not have the same, he / she will be required to obtain such registration within one month after admission to the PG Programme failing which his / her admission to PG Programme will automatically get cancelled.
7. For Admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses the candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET-2016.
8. If a candidate does not fulfill any or all of the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counselling and admission or does not fulfill any of the eligibility criterion, he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for MEDPET 2016 examination and securing a rank in the merit list.
9. The candidates possessing Diploma qualification in the same subject recognised by the Medical Council of India are eligible for exemption of 1st year of the 3 year residency (Post- Graduation Period) in the same subject.
10. Before joining the Post-Graduate Course if. Government of India or any other competent authority makes it mandatory to complete “One years Rural Posting” or any other statutory changes in rules and regulations pertaining to the post graduation admission, it will be binding on the candidates. The University shall not be responsible for any resultant changes in the admission process.
Admission Procedure :
1. The Admissions to M.D./M.S. and Diploma courses to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune and Sangli will be made on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in medical post graduate entrance test i.e. MEDPET-2016.
candidate must secure minimum 50 percent marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category minimum 40 percent marks in the MEDPET-2016.
In case of candidates having equal marks in MEDPET-2016 the following procedure shall be adopted as a tie-breaker.
(1) First preference to the candidates on the basis of higher marks obtained in the III M.B.B.S. examination.
(2) In case of equal marks in the (1) above, preference will be decided on grand total of marks secured by the candidate at I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations.
(3) If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate at the XII Std. examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.
(4) If equal, preference shall be decided on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the X Std. examination.
2. MEDPET-2016 will be conducted at the centers in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Hyderabad and Vadodara at the addresses given on cover 3.
3. The question paper of MEDPET-2016 will contain 200 multiple choice questions of, one best choice type, out of 4 choices. The questions will be on the syllabi prescribed for the I, II and III M.B.B.S. examinations, with more weightage given to clinical subjects. Each correct answer will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
Application Procedure :
A candidate desirous of applying for MEDPET-2016, is required to complete the prescribed form appended at the end of this Brochure. The same must reach Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. Centre, Second Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030 on or before the date of submission mentioned in the calender of event (cover 3).
All candidates are required to enclose the self attested photocopies of the following documents.
i) Statement of marks of I, II and III MBBS examinations.
ii) If the candidate is employed, he should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
iii) Statement of marks of 10+2 or equivalent examination & SSC Certificate.
iv) Certificate from the Dean / Principal of the Medical College of the candidate stating, that the College is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
The form complete in all respects should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier/ by hand so as to reach this University not later than 5.00 p.m. on the date specified in the Calendar of Events (cover 3) at the following address :
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411 030.
Important Date :
A) Last date for submitting the completed : 27th November 2015
B) Dispatch of admission cards to candidates : On receipt and scrutinisation of application form
C) Date and time of Common Entrance Test : 3rd December 2015 from 1100 hrs. to 1400 hrs.