Organisation : J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations Jammu Kashmir J&K BOPEE
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : MD/MS Ayurveda 2015 Entrance Test
Reference Number : Notification No. 83-BOPEE of 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download MD/MS Ayurveda 2015 Electronic Admit Card
Enter Candidate’s Online Application/Registration Number to Download Admit Card
ADMIT CARD :
1. No candidate shall be allowed to enter examination hall/venue without valid Electronic Admit Card.
2. Mere possession of admit card shall not ipso- facto confers eligibility on a candidate who is otherwise not eligible for appearing in entrance examination.
3. Electronic Admit card is an extremely important document. It should not be mutilated, defaced or any entry of it changed in any manner which makes it doubtful.
4. Candidates shall have to download the Electronic Admit Card from BOPEE’s website as per schedule provided in the notification. The dates for the issuance of admit cards shall be announced through a separate notification to be published in at least two leading English newspapers of the State. No separate intimation shall be sent to individual candidates for downloading of admit card. However, the BOPEE website will remain updated with such information.
5. The candidates are advised to download their Electronic Admit Cards from the BOPEE official Websites (jakbopee.net or jakbopee.org) on photo paper printed in colour. In such a case Public Notice shall be issued. Applicants are therefore advised to keep themselves updated with the information on the official website.
6. Candidates shall have to preserve Electronic Admit Cards till the allotment of seats/completion of selection/admission process.
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION :
The entrance examination shall consist of one question paper only of two hours duration. The question paper shall contain 150 Questions with four answer options to every question. Only one of the four answer option is correct. Question Paper is based on latest BAMS syllabus approved by Ayush/ CCIM.
Syllabus for entrance test :
The syllabus content will be equal to the entire syllabus prescribed for BAMS Course as approved by Ayush/ CCIM.
Nature of question paper :
The question paper shall be objective type containing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s), spread over the whole syllabus. It contains several pages stapled together in one cover. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding and application of the relevant subject that a BAMS graduate student is expected to know.
Candidates are required to go through the instructions given below carefully:
1. No candidate shall be allowed to bring mobile/cell phone in examination hall under any circumstances.
2. No textual material, printed/handwritten will be allowed in the hall. Candidates are advised not to carry any such material in the examination hall.
3. Candidates must report in the centre 35 minutes before the commencement of the examination. In no case a candidate shall be allowed to enter examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates shall not be allowed to bring calculators/pocket transistors/electronic watches with facilities of calculator/slide rules, any form of table or any other such aid.
5. Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks or Snacks are not allowed in the examination hall during examination.
6. Smoking in the examination hall is not allowed.
7. The candidate must sit only in the seat allotted to him/her.
8. In no case a candidate can change his/her seat.
9. No candidate will leave the hall before the expiry of full time duration prescribed for the examination and without handing over answer sheet to the Invigilator on duty.
10. No person/persons other than those authorised by the BOPEE shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
11. Amanuensis will not be allowed.
12. The candidate’s misbehavior in any manner in the examination hall shall entail his/her disqualification. Any disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehavior and the candidates shall forfeit the right to continue to sit in the examination hall. The decision of the Centre Superintendent shall be final in the matter.