Organisation : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Exam : MD/MS Entrance Examination – January 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Hall Ticket here : jipmer.edu.in/announcements/jipmer-mdms-entrance-examination-january-2016-session/
Home Page : http://jipmer.edu.in/
Download Hall Ticket :
Download of Hall Ticket from November 04, 2015 – 11AM to November 22, 2015 – 8AM
Date of Entrance Examination : November 22, 2015 (Sunday) – 9AM to12 Noon
Related : JIPMER MD/MS Entrance Examination January 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/5386.html
Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects, from 04-11-2015 (Wednesday) 11 AM to 22-11-2015 8.00 AM. The Hall Ticket will contain Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city / venue of the Examination. To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately.
Discrepancy would mean difference between the data including the photograph and signature given in the application and the Hall ticket. No rectification will be done if the details given by the candidate in the application and the details contained in the Hall ticket are one and the same. Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website.
NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he / she hold the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER.
Method Of Examination :
On-Line Based Distributed Object System of Examination.
The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination.
Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in:
i. Basic Clinical Sciences – 100 Questions
(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology).
ii. Clinical Sciences- 150 Questions
(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radio-therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine and Pulmonary Medicine).
1. There shall be ONLY ONE PAPER of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
2. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
3. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
4. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded Four Marks.
5. ZERO mark will be given for the questions not answered.
6. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted.
7. The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the candidate or in other words “If a question is answered and marked for review, your answer for that question will be considered in the evaluation”
Toll Free Help Line – 18002660669
Help Desk E-mail ID – email@example.com