Organisation : MGM Institute of Health Sciences MGMIHS
Announcement : MGM PGCET – 2016 All India PG Entrance Test MD/MS/Dip Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : formonline.net/MGMPGCET/WebPages/Gateway.html
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/6187-MGMIHS.pdf
Brochure : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/6187-MGMPGCET-2016InformationBrochure.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mgmuhs.com/
MGM PGCET :
IMPORTANT DATES :
Date of availability of online application form 10.11.2015
Last date of submission of online application 05.12.2015
Related : MGMUHS MGM PGCET 2016 Selection Process All India PG Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/6195.html
Admit cards available online for self printing From 08.12.2015
Date of MGM PGCET – 2016 Saturday, 12.12.2015 (02.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
Declaration of result Up to 16.01.2016
Last date of online application for marks Verification Up to 23.01.2016
Declaration of final merit list 30.01.2016
Mark sheets available online for self printing 30.01.2016
Online submission of preference forms From 01.02.2016 to 15.02.2016
Date for admission counseling Will be notified on mgmuhs.com
Date of reporting to the college 30.04.2016
** A candidate should have passed final MBBS Examination from a recognized Medical College or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotator internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2016 of MGM Institute
** The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31.03.2016 are also eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2016 provided they should submit documentary proof from their principals / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship.
** The candidate must produce documentary evidence for registration with Medical Council at the time of counseling for admission.
** The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent (%) marks in MGM PGCET-2016 to become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
** Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the PG Course are not eligible for appearing at MGM PGCET – 2016. However the candidate who has completed or pursuing PG Diploma is eligible to appear for MGM PGCET-2016 (MD/MS/PG Dip.) for PG Degree in the same subject only.
** The Candidate applying for foreign / PIO/ NRI category need not appear for MGM PGCET – 2016. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
** The candidates who are likely to complete their compulsory rotatory internship after 31.03.2016 shall not be considered for admission to the Postgraduate course of MGM Institute.
** The candidates who have passed their MBBS Examination from Medical College which are not recognized from Medical Council of India shall not be eligible.
Steps to be followed by candidates :
1. Applicants should have a valid Email id .
2. Before filling Online Application Form Download Information Broucher of MGM-PG-CET-2016 and read the same carefully.
3. Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature Should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format).
4. PLEASE REMEMBER THE PASSWORD GIVEN BY YOU. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER LOGIN.
5. Candidate must verify the entries made in Application Form before Click on Submit Button.There is no provision to make changes in the Application Form once submit button clicked.
6. After submitting Online Application Form, you should take SBI Bank Challan printout which is in two parts.
7. Required fee is printed on your SBI Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day onword, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID.
8. Challan dated 10.11.2015 to 05.12.2015 will be accepted only up to 8.12.2015 at SBI Bank Branch.
9. The submitted online application form will be available in your login zone for future use. Applicants need not send hard copy of Application Form or any Document unless and until asked by this office. However, he/she should take printout of Application Form for his/her personal record.
10. The submitted online application form will be available in your login zone for future use. Applicants need not send hard copy of Application Form or any Document unless and until asked by this office. However, he/she should take printout of Application Form for his/her personal record.
11. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Broucher of MGM-PG-CET-2016.
12. Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it can not be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
13. Applicants email id and mobile number is used to send counselling information after final merit list is declared.
14. After reading above instructions to fill Online Application Form, the Applicant has to click Next button to display Online Application Form.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
** Candidates desirous to seek admission to PG Medical (Degree/Diploma) Courses shall have to Apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM PGCET – 2016.
** The application cum examination fee for MGM PGCET- 2016 is Rs. 5500/- (Five Thousand Five Hundred only),
** The Information Brochure and Application Form will be available online from 10.11.2015 to 05. 12.2015. Before filling Online Application form, download Information Brochure of MGM PG CET- 2016 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM PGCET- 2016.
The details of online form submission process on website mgmuhs.com are as mentioned below (Not Applicable for NRI candidates).
a. ‘MGM PGCET – 2016’ Link will be available on website mgmuhs.com.
b. Application form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
c. Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application Form.
d. Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his/her Scanned photograph and signature.
e. System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
f. During submission the application system will ask to Candidate for Password (IMP) for furhter use.
g. Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
h. After submission of form “Bank Challan” will be displayed in two parts.
i. Unique Application No. (Which will be your Username for login in future) along with details of nonrefundable required Fee Rs. 5,500 will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
j. Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India on Second Working Day on-words, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID. (For example if you have submitted the application form online on 12.11.2015, you can pay the fee in the bank from 14.11.2015 onwards).
k. There is no provision to enter contact number or mobile number in online application form. However candidate must submit his/her contact number saperatelly in a sealed envelope to Competent Authority, MGM PG CET – 2016, MGM Institute by speed post/Courier only (Proforma to submit Contact Details given on page no 17 of this information brochure).
l. ‘Log In’ Link will be available on website mgmuhs.com to verify the Application Form.
m. Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
n. Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office except the proforma on page no 17 of this Information Brochure.
o. Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
** Candidate should preserve the
(i) Bank Challan
(ii) Copy of downloaded Online form
(iii) downloaded copy of Information Brochure for subsequent use.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND OF FEE :
** Candidate who has confirmed his/her admission may cancel it by submitting an application to the concerned Dean.
** Candidate cancelling his/her admission upto 20.05.2016, proportional tuition fee will be deducted. Candidate cancelling his/her admission after 20.05.2016 will not be eligible for subsequent two year of MGM PGCET and no refund is permissible and candidate shall have to pay the tuition fee for entire duration of the course.
** A refund claim may be admitted on merit after due consideration of the request through the institution, in accordance to the purpose by the University.
** No candidate will be allowed to take their original certificates for any reason. If for some purpose the applicant insists on taking the original certificates for a period, they need to pay the tuition fees of the remaining years in advance.
** Security Deposit is refundable after the completion of the course or candidates leaving the course for any other reason.
** In the event of a student / candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course, the waitlisted candidates will be given admission against the vacant seat. The tuition fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of not more than Rs.1000/- shall be refunded and returned by the Institution/University to the student/candidate withdrawing from the course. If student cancelled his/her admission after commencement of course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admission, the institution will refund the tuition fee after proportionate deduction of semester fee from total tuition fee.
** If the candidate residing in the hostel, withdrawing admission after commencement of the course, the institution shall deduct one term fee for the hostel and mess.
** The fees paid other then above shall not be refunded under any circumstances.