Organisation : Centre for Talent Search & Excellence
Announcement : Pre-CET Examination 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/6691-PRE-CET-Form.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mtsexam.org/
Update : CTSE MTS Exam Result PRE CET Examination 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/7903.html
Pre-Cet Examination :
Aims of PRE-CET Examination :
1) To equip the students to appear for the entrance examinations like MH-CET, JEE(MAINS), AIPMT etc.
Related : Centre for Talent Search & Excellence Maharashtra PRE – CET Examination 2015 : www.entrance.net.in/5675.html
2) To give an opportunity to the students to check the level of their preparation for the above mentioned examinations.
3) To guide and advice the students for the improvement in the performance.
Who can appear for the PRE-CET examination ? :
All the students studying in Std. 11 or Std. 12 in Science stream aspiring for Engineering / Medical OR any other professional courses.
** For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 11 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 will be considered.
** For PRE-CET Examination for Std. 12 the State Board syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology of Std. 11 and 12 will be considered. 20% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 11 and 80% questions for each subject will be based on syllabus of Std. 12.
Nature of Question Paper :
Mathematics : 50 Questions carrying 2 marks each to be attempted in 90 min.
Physics and Chemistry : 50 Questions on Physics and 50 Questions on Chemistry carrying 1 mark each to be attempted in 90 min.
Biology : 100 Questions carrying 1 marks each to be attempted in 90 min.
Students can select to appear either for PCM or PCB or PCMB group.
Accordingly they have to attempt only the respective parts of the question paper.
Pattern of Examination :
All the questions will be of Multiple choice format with four alternatives for each question. There will be no negative marking for PRE-CET even though the exams like AIPMT or JEE-MAINS etc, have negative marking system. Therefore students willing to appear for AIPMT / JEE-MAINS /BITSAT etc. should try to mark only the answers which they perfectly know.
Centre for examination :
Centre will be allotted to all the Jr. colleges which have at least 150 students (Std. 11 and Std. 12 together) appearing for the examination. However if the number of students are less, then the nearby Centre will be allotted. Students will have to appear for the examination at their own cost.
Schedule of Examination and Result :
This year, the PRE-CET Examination will be conducted on Sunday, 10th January, 2016
10 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. for PCB or PCM groups
10 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. for PCMB group.
The result of all the candidates will be declared by 26th January, 2016 on the website and will be communicated to the Jr. Colleges by the end of January.
How to apply ? :
** The students can download application form from the following websites mtsexam.org or geexam.com and submit the completely filled application forms in the office of CTSE on or before Tuesday, 15th December, 2015.
** Application forms will not be accepted after the last date.
Examination Fee :
Examination Fee is Rs. 150/- per subject.
i.e. Rs. 450 for PCM or PCB Groups and Rs. 600 for PCMB Group.
The fees should be paid by DD or MO. No Cash or Cheques will be accepted.
The DD should be drawn in the name of Hon.Director, CTSE payable at Pune and should be sent to – Hon. Director, Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, Nowrosjee Wadia College Campus, Pune – 411001
RULES FOR PRE–CET EXAMINATION :
The student should strictly abide by the following rules :
1) Incomplete application form will be rejected.
2) If the amount sent by the student is less than the fee mentioned in this brochure, the application form will be rejected. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
3) It is essential to contact this office if you don’t receive the acknowledgment of your application before the end of November 2015
4) Under unavoidable circumstances, “Hon. Director” reserves the right to change the date, time & centre of exam.
5) Prior permission of Hon. Director is essential to change the centre of exam.
6) The centre is not responsible for any postal mishaps/delay.
7) Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
8) Complaints / suggestions, regarding the exam. should be addressed to Hon. Director, CTSE in written form. Decision of the Hon. Director is final in all such matters.