University : H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun
Announcement : Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test – 2015 UPMT
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : admitcardlink.in/upmt15/loginAgree.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/670-InformationBrochure(3).pdf
Home Page : http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/
The UPMT 2016 scheduled on 15 May 2016 (Sunday) is postponed till further direction by Hon’ble Supreme Court on NEET exam.
Online Submission of Application Form for Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test – 2015
On behalf of the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University and on my own behalf, I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to UPMT-2015 Examination. This is the first step for a long journey to the world of medicine. I am happy to learn that you have decided to serve the humanity by joining this noble profession.
Admission for the seats reserved for Kashmiri Migrant Candidates under U.P.M.T. 2015 PROGRAMMES.
Applications are invited from the Kashmiri Migrant Candidates, who are appearing in U.P.M.T. 2015, for admission to 02 seats, under U.P.M.T. 2015 Programmes. The applications should be duly supported by the attested photocopies of the following certificates:-
1. Certificate of registration as Kashmiri Migrant issued by the Relief Commissioner, Jammu or competent authority of Uttarakhand to establish the status of the applicant as registered migrant.
2. Provisional or original Senior School Certificate Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
3. Mark-sheet of the Senior School Certificate examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
4. Secondary School Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto (showing date of birth).
5. Proof of property in Kashmir of the parent of the candidate.
6. Proof of current residence such as Ration Card, Photo Identity Card issued by the election Commissioner, driving license etc. since residing in Uttarakhand.
7. Attested copy of the migration certificate duly signed by the competent authority or Relief commissioner and attested copy of mark sheet of qualifying examination along with the application form.
The admission will be made strictly on merit of U.P.M.T. 2015. Interested candidates need to apply for admission in the prescribed form, as per the schedule given in brochure. The admission shall be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING THINGS READY
(1) Photograph taken on or after 15th February, 2015 as JPEG image maximum size 50 KB.
(2) Digital Signature (Scanned) as in JPEG image maximum size 30 KB.
(3) Left Hand thumb impression (Scanned) as in JPEG image maximum size 30 KB.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE FOR UPMT-2015 WILL BE THROUGH FOLLOWING METHODS:-
Note: Candidates are advised to decide the mode of payment of fee in advance and keep the relevant documents ready before filling the online application form. By Online Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
BY Offline Payment through E-Challan generated after filling the application form on any branch ofh of Allahabad Bank.
By Demand Draft in favour of H.N.B. MEDICAL EDUCATION UNIEVRSITY, payable at Dehradun.
FEE: Rs. 2,000/- (Two Thousand Only) for General & OBC candidates
Rs. 1,400/- (One Thousand Only) for SC and ST candidates.
STEP WISE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:-
(1) Click on the link UPMT-2015.
(2) The following screen will appear.
(3) Download Brochure and read it carefully.
(4) Click on the button Candidate Login or Apply Online the following screen will appear accept the declaration and click on proceed.
(5) First time user, click on the button New User.
Enter your mobile number and click on submit button.
You will receive a password via SMS on your mobile number, enter the password.
If you are an existing user, enter your mobile number and password.
Click Login Button. The following screen will appear.
(6) Now Click on User Activity Button on top of the Screen and select the option Fill Application Form, upload photograph, thumb impression and signature, accept the declaration, save and update.
(7) After filling the form again go to the user activity and select the option pay fee. The following Screen will appear:
If you have selected the online option computer will automatically take you to payment module and will ask for necessary Credit/Debit/Internet Banking details.
If you have decided to pay offline through Bank Challan the computer will generate your copy of e-challan. Candidates have to take the printout of e-challan to the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank after 24 hours of taking print out and deposit the fee.
(8) After successful payment of online/offline fee, candidate can take out the printout of completely filled form for future reference.
(9) Candidate who have opted for fee payment through e-challan or demand draft are required to send the printed copy of application form along with Demand Draft or University copy of e-challan to the following address by speed post or by hand on or before 30.04.2015 (05:00 P.M.)
Controller of Examination
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
123, Ganga Vihar, Haridwar Road Dehradun – 248 001.
The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. The application received by speed post or personally after 30.04.2015 (05:00 P.M.) shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Candidate who have submitted fee online by internet banking, credit/debit card need not send any hard copy to the University. However, they are advised to keep a copy for future reference.
(10) Fee shall neither be refunded nor carry forwarded under any circumstance. Hence, candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
(11) The admit card will be uploaded on the website 14 days before the date of examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the website. It is necessary that candidate must remember the mobile number and password provided at the time of filling the application form.