Organisation : Osmania University Hyderabad
Announcement : Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test – TS Ed.CET – 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : tsedcet.org/Content/frmPaymentProcedure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/676-InstructionsBooklet.pdf
Home Page : https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2015 (TSEd.CET-2015) will be conducted by the CONVENER, TSEd.CET-2015, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2015-2016.
Related : Osmania University Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/3525.html
Courses Offered :
B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2015-2016 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private. (UNAIDED)
ELIGIBILITY TO APPE AR FOR TSEd.CET- 2015 :
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TSEd.CET-2015.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) Educational Qualifications:
(a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for T S Ed.CET-2015. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS ONLINE:
Applications should be submitted online only Online Submission For online submission, visit the Website. A candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- (For SC/ST 150/- only) as Registration and Application Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment : (a)TS Online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.(b). Debit / Credit Card. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission
a. Select the eligible methodology.
b. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination .
c. Date of Birth.
d. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
e. PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
f. Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
g. Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
h. Aadhar Card.
Note : the above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Important Instructions to TSEd.CET-2015 Candidates :
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TSEd.CET-2015 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
4)Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
– Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
– Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
– Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
– The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
– The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
– The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
– The Certificate issued by competent authority
5) Other Information required for filling Online Application
Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSEd.CET-2015 exam.
Gender (Male / Female.)
Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
Mobile Number of the candidate.
E- Mail of the candidate.
Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
6) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
7) You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
Important Dates :
Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form 16-03-2015
Last date for Submission of Online Application form without Late Fee 07-05-2015
Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 14-05-2015
Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 21-05-2015
Date of the Examination 06-06-2015 (11 am to 1 pm)