Organisation : All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS
Announcement : Online Application Procedure
Entrance Exam : MBBS 2015 Entrance Examination
Reference Number : ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 4/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : mbbs.aiimsexams.org/MBBS_Registration.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/716-ProspectusMBBS2015.pdf
Home Page : http://www.aiimsexams.org/
AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR MBBS COURSE – 2015 :
PROCEDURE OF REGISTRATION :
A. Indian Nationals (Common to AIIMS, New Delhi & Six other AIIMS):
1. A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online for Registration in the prescribed form available at aiimsexams.org.
2. FEES: The fee for Online Registration includes the fee for Entrance Examination is nonrefundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. PROSPECTUS: The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
4. ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to fill up the Registration Form available online with the Prospectus on aiimsexams.org.
5. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
6. STATUS OF APPLICATION: The status of application will be displayed in the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. In those instances where deficiencies / requirements that are lacking and are indicated, these will have to be complied with within the period stipulated. Failure to do so will result in rejection of application and no further correspondence will be entertained.
GUIDELINES & INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION :
1. Incomplete Registration Form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Do not submit any document, original or photocopy, with the application. The Institute does not take any responsibility for returning of these documents.
3. Admission of candidates to Entrance Examination is provisional, subject to they being eligible for admission to MBBS course.
4. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/ declaration of result, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice.
5. The centre chosen for the Entrance Examination by a candidate is only his/her option. Actual centre will be allotted by AIIMS and will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
6. Any document/certificate submitted separately at later stage should bear the following title: “Registration Form No……. for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2015”.
7. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
8. Please see the help manual in the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as well as the instructions provided at the end of the Prospectus for proper filling of application form.
** After selecting the online registration, fill the details asked for, step by step and follow the Instructions scrupulously.
** It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct details including address is filled in the Application Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
** Please make the payment as directed to avoid rejection on account of non-payment
** No candidate should register more than one application.
** For details please see the help manual available on website.
GUIDELINES – (MBBS) :
** All Five Steps of Application Form Process should be completed before closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment it is advisable to complete your online form well before closing date. Incomplete application/registration will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
** Read carefully Advertisement, Prospectus, Help Manual before start filling up the Online Application Form.
** Before you proceed to register yourself for entrance examination you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course for which you intend to take the entrance examination. If you meet the eligibility then only fill this Online form as your form rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
** You should ready with softcopy of your Photo and signature as per the AIIMS instructions
** You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, DOB, Address, Category, Contact No., and course etc. subsequently.
** Choose your password between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and don’t share with others.
** Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent on it. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned photograph and signature in JPG format. The digital size of the photo file must be less than 100 KB and the digital size of the signature file must be less than 100KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application. So, you must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form. Information once submitted will be treated as final and no request related to correction/changes will be entertained after closing date.
** No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on aiimsexams.org after submission. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Phone No. 1860-180-1815.
** After filling of Online Application Form, a My Page will be generated for each and every candidate bearing his entire information as filled by him along with a Unique Application Number which the candidate can use in future correspondence. The My Page will provide Due Steps(should be completed before closing date), Application/Registration Status/Admit Card/Results etc. for the candidate.
** Applicant need to click on Pay through SBI Bank Challan link to generate Bank Challan from My Status section on My Page and deposit the registration fee at nearest SBI Branch. Challan can be deposited minimum one day after generation of challan.
** An Applicant can take print of Registration Slip once his/her payment approved by Bank. Click on Print Registration Slip link to take print from My Status section on My Page. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
** Applicant need not send hardcopy to Exam Section,AIIMS.Always keep safely with yourself Registration Slip and Candidate copy of Challan Form for future references.
** After 1st Step of your registration you will get SMS and Email intimating you about your login details. After making payment in SBI bank you will again receive SMS and Email after minimum one day (if not received the SMS/Email after one day then call helpline). After second SMS and Email ,login to relevant AIIMS Online form and print your Registration Slip from your “My Page”.