Organisation : SRHU Swami Rama Himalayan University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : PGMEE-2016 Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
PGMEE ADMIT CARD :
Step 1 :- Check your Roll Number from the link given below.
Click to get allotted Roll No. List https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8181-PGMEE2016LIST.pdf
Related : SRHU PGMEE 2016 Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/6908.html
Step 2 :- Copy your Roll Number from above link and generate your admit card from the link given below.
Click to get Admit card from here : http://22.214.171.124:8080/
Please enter Roll No. on the given fields to generate your ADMIT CARD:
**Confirm your Roll No. from the list provided in Website.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE FOR PGMEE – 2016 :
1. This Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legibly printed. Print this Admit Card on a A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
2. This Admit Card must be presented for verification at the time of examination, along with at least one original (not photocopied or scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification card [e.g. : (i) PAN Card (ii) Driving License (iii) Voter ID Card (iv) Passport (v) Aadhaar Card (vi) Employer ID], when required during the examination or else you may be debarred from taking the examination.
3. The Candidate should report to the Examination Centre at 09:30 A.M. on 14th Feb, 2016 (Sunday). Examination commences at 10:00 A.M. and duration will be 3 hours. No Candidate will be admitted to the examination hall once the examination commences & will not be allowed to leave it before the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall the candidate must handover the Answer sheet to the invigilator on duty.
4. Bring two (2) black ink ballpoint pens. Candidates have to answer in the Optical Response Sheet by darkening the bubbles using black ink ballpoint pen only.
5. Use of books, notes, log tables, calculators, Mobile phones or any other Electronic gadgets are NOT ALLOWED inside the examination hall.
6. Violation of any instruction or adoption of any unfair means in the examination may lead to cancellation of your script and you shall forfeit your claim for admission. Decision of the University Authorities shall be final.
7. Issuance of the Admit Card does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility, which will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.
8. In case of any query/discrepancy in Admit Card, the candidate may contact – Phone No. : 0135-2471150 / email id : coe[AT]srhu.edu.in
9. Before answering, read instructions given on the Test booklet & Answer Sheet carefully.