Organisation : Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : SPMVVPGCET – 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket Centre Wise : spmvv.ac.in/pgcethalltickets.php
Home Page : http://www.spmvv.ac.in/
SPMVVPGCET – 2015 :
HALL TICKETS :
1.Hall tickets for the entrance test will be sent to the candidates 10 days before the date of test.
2.In case of non-receipt of original hall ticket, the candidate can download the same from the website www.spmvv.ac.in and attend the examination.
3.Duplicate hall ticket can also be had from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions or the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of ‘Director, Directorate of Admissions’ along with the evidence of having submitted the application.
4.SPMVVPGCET-2015 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission.
TEST CENTRES :
1. Test centres for SPMVVPGCET-2015 are as follows:
2. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for only one test centre.
3. Request for change of test centre mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. If the total number of applicants for any test is less than 100, the test will be conducted at Tirupati centre only. However, if at least 25 candidates opt for centre other than Tirupati, it may be considered.
5. The Director reserves the right for allotting a Centre other than the Centre opted by the candidate.
PARTICULARS OF ENTRANCE TESTS :
1. There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test as given in Section S. The syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40marks.
2. Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer.
3. The question papers for English and Telugu tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
4. No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket.
5. Calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rulers, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aids are not allowed in to the examination hall.
6. Candidate should answer only on the OMR SHEET provided to her with name, hall ticket number and photo printed on it.