Organisation : Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society TSWREI Society
Entrance Test : Telangana SWAEROCET-2016 Social Welfare Residential Schools Common Entrance Test-2016, Admission into 5th Class
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/SWAEROCETRegistration.do
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8215-swaerocet.pdf
Home Page : http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/
The TSWREI Society visualizes to provide quality modern education to the talented students belonging to marginalized section of Society predominantly from rural areas through the use of modern TECHNIQUES, Pedagogy and various experimental learning activities in a stress free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
School Education Telangana DEECET 2015 Common Entrance Test DIET CET : www.entrance.net.in/4341.html
** Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Class – V for the academic year – 2016-17. Applications have to be submitted ONLINE.
** Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
Eligibility requirements: The eligibility criteria for admission into class – V are mentioned as under :
1. The students belonging to SC & ST should have born in between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007.
2. The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) who born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007 are eligible.
a. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15) and (2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana.
b. During the academic year 2015-16 the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class IV of a recognized school.
a) The parental income should be Rs.65,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.75,000/- in Urban areas.
b) The candidates can apply through online to any TSWR School of the district which he / she belongs.
1) Candidates can submit application through online by visiting website tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2) The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3) It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4) Based on the merit and option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission.
Important Dates to remember :
a) Entrance Test Date : 10.04.2016 (Sunday)
Timings: : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
b) Date of opening of application : 10.02.2016 (Wednesday)
c) Date of closing of application : 10.03.2016 (Thursday)
1. Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online.
2. Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Mode of Selection :
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana-SWAEROCET-2016 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.