Organisation : Nalsar University
Entrance Test : NMET – 2016 Nalsar Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2016)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2015 / XAT-2016 / CMAT-2015 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply.
Related : AIMA MAT 2016 Management Aptitude Test : www.entrance.net.in/7016.html
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
” In case of GMAT / GRE the candidate should not have taken the test before July, 2013 “
Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET 2016)
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course.
How to Apply :
1. Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2016-18
2. Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 750/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
3. Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
4. Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
5. Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
6. Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2014/CMAT 2014/XAT-2015/GMAT/GRECaste
7. Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
8. Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
9. Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
10. Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
11. Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/
INFORMATION FOR N-MET TAKERS :
N-MET is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from ‘Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning’ and ‘Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability’
N-MET will be conducted at Hyderabad.
For any query related to admissions reach us at:
(040)-23498408/09 | +91-9937017378 | +91-9640158883 |+91-8106745488
Important Dates :
1 Last Date of receiving filled in Application Form Feb 29 2016
2 Display of shortlisted candidate for GD & PI Mar 7 2016
3 NMET Mar 27 2016
4 GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2015/ XAT-2016/GMAT-2013 /GRE-2013 /C- MAT-2015 Mar 26 2016
5 GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2016 Mar 27 2016
6 Declaration of Result / Merit list Apr 2 2016
7 Acceptance of offer by the Student Apr 22 2016
8 Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any) Apr 26 2016
9 Acceptance of offer against vacant seats May 6 2016
10 Completion of Admission formalities Jun 16 2016
11 Induction & Orientation July 1 2016