Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra
Announcement : MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016
Reference Number : No. :CETCELL/MBA-Notification/2016/107
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/dtembafeb16/?did=1516
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8259-126.pdf
Home Page : http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/MBA2016/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
First Year MBA/MMS Admission :
The Director, Technical Education is the Competent Authority for MBA/MMS Courses in Maharashtra. The information brochure for admission is available on website.
DTE Maharashtra MT-CET 2015 Pharmacy Admission : www.entrance.net.in/751.html
The brochure gives the rules and information regarding the eligibility for admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree courses in Management namely MBA/MMS in various institutes in Maharashtra.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 :
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Appeared for the final year examination ofany Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Candidates who have appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016/CAT 2015 (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT(conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2016 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT(conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Instructions for Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 by candidate:
1. MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions if required, Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
2. Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
3. The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning. In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
4. It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 at dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016.
5. Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
6. Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
7. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage as per the notified schedule.
8. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 11/02/2016
Closure of registration of application 23/02/2016 05:00 PM
Closure for editing application details 23/02/2016 05:00 PM
Last date for printing your application 09/03/2016
Online Fee Payment 11/02/2016 to 23/02/2016
Note : The schedule given above is provisional and may change due to unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule will be notified on website. Schedule of further activities will be notified later. Please refer the website or contact the Regional offices of Joint Director of Technical Education or ARCs for further information.