Organisation : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
Announcement : AP Education Common Entrance Test (APEd.CET-2016)
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.apedcet.org/content/frmPaymentProcedure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8358-InstructionsBooklet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.apedcet.org/
A Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test-2016 (APEd.CET-2016) will be conducted by the CONVENER, APEd.CET-2016, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016-2017.
Related : Sri Venkateswara University AP Ed.CET 2015 Education Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/570.html
Courses Offered :
B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2016-2017 namely viz. Government, Universities, Aided and Private.
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP Ed.CET-2016.
(i) The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
(ii) The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
(iii) Educational Qualifications:
(a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for APEd.CET-2016.
Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: The candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
(iv) Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
SUBMISSION OF FILLED INAPPLICATIONS THROUGH ONLINE:
Applications should be submitted through online only.
Fee once paid will not be returned.
Online Submission :
For online submission, visit the Website apedcet.org . and apsche.org candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- as Registration and Application Processing Fee and Late fee (as applicable) Rs.200/- for SC and ST only. by opting any of the following two modes of payment : (a) AP Online / Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission
a. Select the eligible methodology.
b. Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
c. Date of Birth.
d. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates. e. PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
f. Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
g. Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status. h. Aadhar Card.
Note: The above certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The Convener or/and the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if.
a) the application is incomplete. b) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. c) false or incorrect information is furnished.
2. Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the Convener. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during April 25th -27th, 2016.
3. The Convener is not responsible for the non – submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
4. The Candidate should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the course.
5. Applicants should download hall tickets from website only.
6. The appearance at AP Ed.CET – 2016 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the course automatically.
7. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at the AP Ed.CET-2016 by any candidate, claiming to belong to SC/ST category, will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time.
8. The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained at the Common Entrance Test and other conditions laid down.
9. Candidate will not be permitted into the exam hall after 11 AM on the date of entrance test.
10. In any litigation, the party to be impleaded shall be the Convener of the AP Ed.CET- 2016 only and this shall be subject to the jurisdiction of High Court of A.P. The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each methodology and category, as per reservation through AP Ed.CET-2016.
Important Dates :
Commencement of Online Application form 16-02-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application 23-04-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- Plus Fee 30-04-2016
Date of the Examination 23-05-2016 (Monday 11 am to 1 pm)