Organisation : Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
Announcement : Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT)-2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Application Form : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8492-Form.pdf
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8492-Admission.pdf
Home Page : http://www.vbspu.ac.in/admission-4/
Applications are invited from eligible aspirants to get admissions in different professional courses, viz.: M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Environmental Science), M.A. (Applied Psychology and Mass Communication) and MHRD.
Related : VBSPU PUCAT 2015 Combined Admission Test : www.entrance.net.in/1155.html
Admission shall be based upon the merit in the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT-2016) to be held in the University Campus on 30 April, 2016 In case of MCA, MBA and MBA (E-Commerce, Agri Business, Business Economics, HRD, Finance & Control) only the seats lying vacant after UPSEE-2016 counseling may be filled through PUCAT-2016. Reservation shall be applicable as per U.P. Government/ V.B.S. Purvanchal University rules.
Application form and other details can be downloaded from the University website vbspu.ac.in. on or after Feb. 12, 2016.
Duly filled Application form along with annexures must be received in the Office of the
Chairman, Admission Cell (PUCAT-2016),
Faculty of Engg. & Technology,
V. B. S Purvanchal University,
on or before 25 March, 2016.
Application can be sent by hand or through Regd. Post along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- for GEN/OBC category, and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of FINANCE OFFICER, V. B. S. PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY JAUNPUR, payable at Jaunpur. Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible.
Important dates :
Last date of submission of Application Form : 25 March, 2016;
Admission Test : 30 April, 2016;
Declaration of Result : 20 May, 2016;
Counseling for Admission : 20 July, 2016.
1. Name of Course must be written in Block Letters.
2. Attach two self-addressed envelopes (size22cm×10cm) with Application Form with postage stamp worth Rs.25/- on each.
3. Candidate must write his/her name and father’s name as per High School/10th class certificate.
4. Attach self-attested photo copy of all certificates related to your educational qualifications/Caste etc.
5. Caste certificate should not be before six months of counselling date.
6. Reservation of seats shall be made as per the U.P. State Government/University norms. Relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying degree examination is provided for SC/ST candidates.
7. University shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
8. Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying examination may also apply.