Organisation : Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
Announcement : MMUCET 2016 Entrance Test MBBS/BDS Admission
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Online Application : http://forms.mmumullana.org/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/8521-mbbs-bds-2016.pdf
Home Page : http://mmumullana.org/
Application Form for Entrance Test for Admission to MDS / MBBS/BDS 2016-17
Related : CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2016 UG Entrance Exam : www.entrance.net.in/8440.html
DURATION OF COURSES (MBBS/BDS) :
1. MBBS course is of four and a half years duration followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
2. BDS course is of five years duration including compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
The proposed Entrance Test will be of an All India character and candidates not only from Haryana but also from other States of the country as well as foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in MMUCET-2016 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS and BDS courses as per the rules and regulations of the MCI/DCI and the MM University, Mullana – Ambala. However, the candidates, who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS course :
i. He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2016. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
ii. The candidate must have passed the following examinations:
a. Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with five subjects from any recognized Board/University with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together (45% for candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Candidate is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
b. Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks. (45% in the case of candidates with Locomative Disability of lower limbs).
iii. The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically un?t is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the noti?ed date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
1. The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down at ii (a) above.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor’s Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS/BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
3. The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions/Universities/Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
4. The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Enhance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course only if he/she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
APPLICATION FORM :
A candidate seeking admission is required to send his/her application on the prescribed form appended in the Prospectus. A candidate should not fill in more than one Application Form for the MMUCET-2016 failing which his/her candidature against all the applications submitted by any such candidate will be cancelled without any further notice.
Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate must familiarize himself/herself with the information given in this Prospectus and shall satisfy his/her eligibility to appear in the Entrance Test.
The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form. Application Form should be filled-in in English only.
The candidate shall fill-up the Application Form in his/her handwriting in block letters written neatly and Iegibly with blue/black ink within the prescribed boxes.
The last date for receipt of Application Form duly completed in all respects is 30.4.2016 upto 4:00 P.M. No grace period will be permitted. No Application Form received after the last date of 30.4.2016 (4:00 P.M.) shall be entertained in any case and neither separate intimation will be sent to any such candidate, whose Application Form has been received late nor any amount sent by him as cost of the Prospectus-cum-Application Form, will be refunded.
The Application Form duly completed in all respects must be sent through Regd./ Speed post to the Convener of MMUCET—2016,Admission Office, Administrative Block, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana-Ambala (Haryana), 133-207.
IMPORTANT DATES :
1. Last date of receiving filled in Application Forms. 30.04.2016 upto 4 PM.
2. Despatch of Admit Cards. On or before 18.05.2016
3. Distribution of Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Offce at Mullana in case the original sent by speed post /courier has not been received. On or before 26.05.2016 (9:00 AM to 4:00 pm.)
4. Date &Time of Entrance Test. 29.05.2016 (2:00 – 3:45 PM.)
5. Venue of Entrance Test. Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal
1. The Merit List of the candidates, who qualify in the Entrance Test together with the date of counselling will be uploaded on the official website of the University (mmumullana.org) and displayed on the Notice Board of Admission Of?ce at Administrative Block, M.M. University Mullana- Ambala, 133-207.
2. The candidates will ?ll up three Admit Cards to be annexed with the Application Form. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post. If the same does not reach them in time (lost in transit or for any other reason), they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Of?ce of the University by 26-05-2016.
3. All related correspondence should be addressed to the Convener, Admission Office, Administrative Block, M.M. University, Mullana-Ambala, (Haryana),133-207.
4. In case the number of candidates opting for appearing at any particular Examination Centre is less than 500, such an Examination Centre is liable to be cancelled by shifting the candidates of such a centre to their next choice of centre.