Organisation : Panjab University, Chandigarh
Entrance Test : PUTHAT – 2016 Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test
Facility : Instructions For Giving Answers On OMR Answer Sheet
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Instructions : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/873-puthat-2016.pdf
Home Page : http://puthat.puchd.ac.in/
Instructions For Giving Answers :
1. All questions are to be attempted on the Answer-sheet as per instructions printed on the Question Booklet and OMR Answer-sheet.
Related : Panjab University PUTHAT 2016 Sample Paper : www.entrance.net.in/9620.html
2. The Answer-sheet is designed for computer evaluation. Please follow the instructions given on the Answer-sheet strictly otherwise it may make evaluation by the computer difficult. Any resultant loss to the candidate on the above account i.e., not following the instructions completely, shall be of candidate only.
3. Each question is followed by four answer choices labelled A, B, C and D. Select the answer you think is the best response and darken the bubble bearing the correct response label against the serial number of the question.
The Answer marked as under shall be considered as wrong
4. For marking answers use Black Ball/Gel Pen only.
5. If you do not want to answer any question, leave all the bubbles corresponding to that question blank.
6. Be very careful in filling in the bubble in the first instance since erasing or changing it will spoil the response and go to the disadvantage of the candidate.
7. In order to open the Question Booklet, remove the paper band gently.
8. Write your Roll Number on the Answer-sheet as also on the Question Booklet only in the space provided for the purpose and at no other place in the question Booklet and Answer-sheet.
9. For calculations, the use of log tables is permitted. Use of Calculator is not allowed.
10. For rough work, the sheets marked ‘ROUGH WORK’ at the end of the Question Booklet be used. No rough work shall be done on the Answer-sheet under any circumstances.
11. Penalty for wrong answers (Negative marking)
The total marks to be awarded to a candidate in a paper containing multiple choice objective type questions, after imposing the prescribed penalty, will be calculated by the following formula
If, for example, for each correct answer to a question, 2 marks is to be awarded; for a wrong answer 1/2 mark will be deducted.
The total marks scored by the candidate will be computed as under: –
Let P – Number of correct answers.
Let Q – Number of wrong answers.
Let R – Number of unattempted questions.
Then the final score will be 2P- 1/2 Q calculated to the second place of decimal only.
It will also be checked that P + Q + R = Total No. of questions in the Paper.