Organization : National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Announcement : NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2015
Facility : How To Apply
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/894-NIPER_JEE2015_HowtoApply.pdf
Home Page : http://niper.gov.in/
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
How To Apply :
1. FILLING APPLICATION FORM ONLINE :
1.1 Registration: You must first register yourself on clicking the link (Go to Registration/Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2015 either Master or PhD), by providing a valid e-mail address and mobile number.
Related : NIPER JEE 2016 Joint Entrance Examination : www.entrance.net.in/10213.html
Choose the email id which you access frequently, as all communications to you from the NIPER Office will be sent to this address (DO NOT USE ANYBODY ELSE’S e-mail ADDRESS). An email containing your login details is also sent on your registered e-mail. After successful registration, your unique home page will be generated. You can see your basic details and status of your registration form by login the portal.
1.2 Data Required Before Filling Application form Online: Before you login to portal using Application ID and Password, keep the following information ready:
Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name, etc.).
Address for Communication (including PIN code)
Eligibility degree details ( Marks , College address, Postal Code)
GPAT / GATE/NET Rank and Score
Choice of examination Center
High quality image of your photograph as per section 3.
Good quality image of your signature as per section 3.
Your Net-banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net-banking mode. In case you are making the payment through debit card/credit card have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
2. Following five steps need to be following for Online filling of Application form and printing of Admit Card:
Step 1. You will be allowed to fill your basic details, qualification details and choice of the examination center etc. After Filling all relevant Fields, Accept “rules and regulations “Check Box and submit the form. Please Note that after successful submission of the data you will not be allowed to edit data. So verify all fields before clicking “Submit and Proceed” Button.
Step 2. In this step you have to upload your picture and signature. You will be allowed to browse your picture and signature files (allowed image formats are jpg,gif,bmp etc) and preview your uploaded picture and signature files. After verification of pictures and signature you will accept rules and regulations check box and Finally Upload the images and proceed to the next step. After Uploading of images you will not be allowed to change the images.
Step 3. In this step you have two choices to pay the application/Registration Fee.
In first choice click on Generate and download bank challan. Get print out of this Bank Challan and Go to nearest State Bank of Patiala Branch, after 48 hours of generation of Bank Challan to pay the registration Fee. Your fee on NIPER Admission Portal will be updated after another 48 hours of Payment of application/Registration Fee through Bank Challan after verification by Bank.
In Second Choice of Fee Payment , click on Payment through online Payment Gateway and you will be allowed to verify your Application/ registration Fee, your e-mail, Full Name and Mobile No and click on Proceed to third party payment gateway’s website . Here you have options to pay through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card. After successful payment through online payment gateway you will be transferred to NIPER online Admissions Portal.
Step 4. Here you can view and print your Registration Form. In case of payment through online payment gateway you will be allowed to perform this step on successful payment, and in case of payment through Bank Challan you will be allowed to perform this step after 48 hours of Payment of Application/ registration Fee .
Step 5. Download and Print Admit Card. This will be activated as per keydates available in Information Brochure/Website.
Please Remember: It is very important that once you have logged in, you must log out before you leave the website using the Logout button. You will find the Logout button at the top of the screen.
3. Photograph and Signature Requirements :
The Online Application Processing System requires that your photograph and signature be uploaded electronically at the time of submitting your application. Uploading photograph or signature that does not meet the specifications can result in the disqualification of the application without any refund of the application/registration fee, without any intimation.
Photograph Requirements Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality of the photograph submitted will lead to rejection of your application, without any refund of the application fee. The Admit card will be printed with the photograph you submit.
1. The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken using a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are NOT acceptable.
2. The photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
3. The photograph must have been taken after 1st Jan 2015.
4. In the photograph, the face should occupy about 50% of the area, and with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
5. The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
6. If you normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses for the photo shoot.
7. You must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
8. Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm (Width x Height) print.
9. Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 480 × 640 (0.3 Mega pixel) (Ask your studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
10. Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 240 × 320.
11. For your own benefit it may be prudent not to intentionally change your facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of examination.
1. Please draw a rectangular box of size 2 cm × 7 cm (Height x Width) on an A4 white paper.
2. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
3. Get the signature digitally image scanned by a professional using a scanner, and get the image cropped to the box by the professional.
4. Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
5. The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 160 × 560.
6. The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 80 × 280.
7. Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.