University : Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
Entrance Exam : Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (ANURCET-2015)
Facility : How To Apply
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Apply : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/940-ANURCET2015a.pdf
Home Page : https://aknu.edu.in/
How To Apply :
1. Application with information brochure can be downloaded from Adikavi Nannaya University Websites:
http://www.nannayauniversity.info / nannayauniversity.edu or can be had from the Director,
Directorate of Admissions, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar, Rajahmundry-533296. If a
candidate is applying for more than one course, he/she should send separate applications.
2. Filled-in application and hall ticket in triplicate should be accompanied with
I. A demand draft for Rs 200/- in favour of ‘Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University’, payable at Rajahmundry with candidate’s name and course name written on the back side.
II. Xerox Copies of:
a) Provisional certificate of the qualifying degree examination. Otherwise a xerox copy of hall ticket if the candidate is either appearing for final year degree examination or awaiting for result.
b) Proof of Date of birth (SSC certificate).
c) Proof of claims of reservations under SC, ST, BC [A/B/C/D/E], PH, NCC, Sports and Children of Armed personnel (CAP).
d) Three self-addressed and Rs 5/- stamp-affixed envelopes.
e) A Self- addressed post card for acknowledgement.
Filled-in applications along with all supporting documents should reach on or before 15th April 2015 to
Directorate of Admissions,
Adikavi Nannaya University,
Rajah Rajah Narendra Nagar,
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting date to download applications from University website 05.03.2015
Last date for receipt of filled-in application with Registration fee of Rs.200/- 15.04.2015
Last date for receipt of filled-in application with late fee of Rs.500/- 23.04.2015
Commencement of Entrance Tests 01.05.2015
HALL TICKETS :
1. Hall tickets will be sent to the candidates, 5 days before the examination date. In case of non-receipt of hallticket, candidates may contact at 0883-2566028 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Duplicate hall-ticket will be issued, one day before the commencement of Entrance Test, on production of: (i) Proof of submission of application form, (ii) one attested passport size photograph (iii) payment of Rs. 100/-in cash or by DD drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University’, payable at Rajahmundry with candidate’s name and name of the course written on the back side.
3. Examination centre, date and time of test will be given in the hall ticket.
1. Candidates should be present hall, half-an hour before the commencement of the test in the examination.
2. No candidate will be allowed to write the examination without hall-ticket.
3. No candidate is permitted to leave the examination hall till the examination time is completed.
4. Calculators, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed in the examination hall.
5. University will take disciplinary action against the candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc.
6. For all tests, the candidate shall answer 100 Multiple Choice Questions in 90 minutes. Each Question shall contain four alternative answers.
ADMISSION INFORMATION :
1. Admission shall be based on the rank obtained in the respective entrance tests, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria as given in above table.
2. Candidates qualified in the entrance tests (ANURCET-2015) are given admission into the courses offered by university colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry.
3. Candidates at the time of admission should submit the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application along with a draft for the prescribed fee in the name of
The Registrar, Adikavi Nannaya University:
I. ANURCET-2015 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
II. Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
III. Statement of Marks relating to the qualifying examination.
IV. Transfer and conduct certificates from the institution last studied.
V. Migration Certificate from the University last studied (If studied in any university other than Adikavi Nannaya University).
VI. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
VII. Study Certificates for the last seven years or proof of residence for the last seven years preceding to the qualifying examination.
VIII. Intermediate Pass Certificate with marks.
IX. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
X. Latest income certificate issued by MRO / Tahasildar, if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
XI. Physical fitness certificate from a competent medical doctor.
XII. Four recent passport size photos.
XIII. Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce relevant certificate
4. One set of Xerox copies of all the above certificates
5. Once admitted into the course, all the original certificates of the student will be retained in the office until the completion of first semester.
6. Candidates admitted into any course shall not undertake any assignment / employment or study any other course simultaneously and any violation leads to cancellation of admission.
7. The university reserves the right to fill or not to fill the seats earmarked for a particular course, or right to cancel the course on administrative reasons.
8. All the admissions are purely provisional and the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
RESERVATION OF SEATS :
A. Local Candidates:
In every course of study 85% of the available seats are reserved in favour of the local candidates from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam districts and students from Kurnool Silver Jubilee college and Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam (Tirupathi) belonging to Andhra University area. The reservation, however, does not apply to any course of study in which the total number of available seats does not exceed three. While determining the number of seats reserved in favour of local candidates, any fraction of a seat is counted in favour of local candidates provided there is at least one unreserved seat for which locals and non-locals compete.
1. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate in relation to a local area (AU/OU/SVU); 1.1 If he/she has studied in an educational institution or educational institutions in such local area for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, OR
1.2 Where, during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he/she appeared, or first appeared in the relevant qualifying examination, he/she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he/she resided in that local area for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date commencement of the relevant qualifying examination in which he/she appeared, or first appeared, as the case may be.
2. A candidate who is not regarded as local candidate under clause (1.1) above in relation to any local area shall regarded as a local candidate of AU/OU/SVU.
2.1 If he/she has studied in the educational institutions in the state for a period of not less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examination as the case may be, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) such local area where he/she has studied for the maximum period out of the period of seven years; or (ii) where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he/she studied last in such equal periods.
2.2 If during the whole or any part of the seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or first appeared for the relevant qualifying examinations, he/she not studied in the educational institutions, in any local area, but has resided in the State during the whole of the said period of seven years, be regarded as a local candidate in relation to (i) such local area where he/she has resided for the maximum period out of the said period of seven years; or (ii) where the period of his/her residence in two or more local areas is equal, such local area where he/she has resided last in such equal periods, OR
3. The remaining 15% of unreserved seats can be competed by the categories mentioned below
a) All candidates defined as “locals” of Andhra University area, and
b) The following categories of candidates who are defined as “Non-locals” for the present purpose
(i) All candidates, who are locals for Osmania and Sri Venkateswara University areas.
(ii) Candidates who have resided in the State of Andhra Pradesh for a total period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the state; or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a period of ten years, excluding periods of study outside the state; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a period of ten years excluding periods of employment outside the state
(iii) Candidates who are spouses/children of those in the employment of the State or Central Government, public sectors corporations, local Bodies, universities, Educational Institutions recognized by the government and similar state or quasi Government institutions within the state. A certificate to that effect from the Head of the Institution or Department should be enclosed.