Organisation : Osmania University
Entrance Test: TS PGECET 2016 Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://tspgecet.org/payment-procedure.aspx
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9686-booklet.pdf
Home Page : http://tspgecet.org/
TS PGECET :
Applications are invited for appearing for Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2016-2017.
Related : TSICET TS ICET 2016 Integrated Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/8559.html
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year – conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET – 2016 can submit their applications through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Online submission of application will commence from 14.03.2016. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application and detailed time-table are available on the website
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES TSPGECET-2016 :
1. Candidates are required to apply for TS PGECET-2016 test through Online mode only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
2. The application/ registration fee is Rs. 800/- (Rs 400/- in case of SC/ST) per test. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. Test is of two hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 30 marks , in case of SC/ST there is no minimum marks.
4. The examination will be conducted in Online Mode i.e Computer Based Test (CBT).
5. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00PM to 4.00
PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
6. The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at annexure-A
7. Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in annexure-B .
8. TS PGECET-2016 will be held at two different regional centers in the state i.e., Hyderabad and Warangal.
9. As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE/ Distance Education Council (DEC) approval.
10. Candidate should satisfy local/non local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
11. The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website tspgecet.org. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
12. Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
13. The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
14. Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
15. For further information contact TSPGECET Helpdesk. Contact no:040-27097124, email-id:info[at]tspgecet.org
Important Dates :
Issue of Notification 11.03.2016
Date of commencement of online applications 14.03.2016
Last Date for submission of online applications
Without late fee 23.04.2016
With a late fee of Rs 500 09.05.2016
With a late fee of Rs 2000 16.05.2016
With a late fee of Rs 5000 23.05.2016
With a late fee of Rs 10000 28.05.2016
Downloading of Hall Tickets 23.05.2016 to 28.05.2016
Examination Dates 30.05.2016 to 03.06.2016
Contact us :
TS PGECET -2016
Behind Engineering College Library
Hyderabad – 500 007.