Organisation : Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Announcement : SKUCET-2016 Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Apply Online : http://skuniversity.ac.in/doa.html
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9821-SKUCET-2016.pdf
Home Page : http://skuniversity.ac.in/doa.html
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016–17.
Related : ANU ANUPGCET 2016 PG Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9795.html
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
Online Application form filling process:
1. The online application for SKUCET – 2016 is available at website skudoa.in
2. When you fill online application, you should have the following with you.
(a) Your Mobile phone. (b) SKUCET – 2016 Information brochure and guidelines
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
3. Open the website skudoa.in from browser (Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox)
4. After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
5. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
6. After reading the Guidelines, Open the web site, in home page click on the link Click here to apply for SKUCET-2016 Entrance Test for Science/Arts/Commerce/Law Postgraduate Courses , Then it will opens second page, in that Click on Online Registration button in the left menu navigation panel, Next it will opens Challan registration form for SKUCET – 2016.
7. There fill the personal information, Qualifications details, Additional information, Study particulars, Details of fee paid, uploading photo and signature. The Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
8. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
9. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green color. Then click on the Register and Proceed button, next it will display the another screen.
10. In the next screen, Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the Continue button. Now it displays the application preview.
There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip that is application submission report.
11. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx (5 digits) and Payment reference ID is: 99999999 (8 digits)”.
12. Take the printout of this Acknowledgement and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission. After 24 hours takes the print out of your application form. Fee paying process:
13. Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. After completing fee payment, your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
15. If you want to pay by Challan, you have to take a printed copy of the Challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email, take the print out of application after 24hours.
16. Send the printed copy of application to the DOA and preserve one printed copy with you until your admission process is completed.
17. Online application submission process is completed only after paying the required fee and sends the printed application to DOA center in the university.
Print application :
18. You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application“ option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
Important Dates :
Online application Starts from: 10-03-2016 12:00 pm Onwards
Last date for online application with fee of Rs.400/- : 09-04-2016 at 5.00 pm.
Online applications will be accepted with fee of Rs.900/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/-) per test upto : 20-04-2016 at 5.00 pm.
with Tatkal fee of Rs.1400/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.1000/-) per test upto : 05-05-2016 at 5.00 pm.