Organisation : Central University of South Bihar (CUSB)
Announcement : Central University of South Bihar Entrance Test CUSBET-2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) has walked into sixth year of its presence with a relatively strong community of students and teachers.
Related : Aliah University Admission Test AUAT 2016 : www.entrance.net.in/9834.html
There are 9 schools and 17 departments / centres. The introduction of LLM, MEd and full fledged PhD program this year would add another feather in CUSB’s cap.
General Instructions for Filling Online Application Form :
1. Log on to University website cub.ac.in or cusb.ac.in
2. Before proceeding to register yourself you must ensure that you have read and understood the prerequisites and eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study in which you intend to take admission (available on the website).
3. Applicant may apply only for two programmes, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and payment of requisite fee. One application form can be used for applying to two programmes.
4. The fee (Non-refundable) payable for each application is given below:
Online Application Fee :
General / OBC/Others Candidates
Rs. 500 for one Programme,
Rs. 1000 for two Programmes
SC/ ST / PWD Candidates
Rs. 250 for one Programme,
Rs. 500 for two Programmes
5. Process for applying On-Line Application is as follow –
6. Click on to new registration link to apply online.
7. Applicant is required to fill in the form carefully without making any spelling mistake.
8. Fill-in your correct details in the Application Form like name, programme, social category, date of birth, email ID, contact details for successful registration.
9. After successful registration a system generated Application Number & password will be provided immediately by SMS and/or email.
10. Applicant is required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. These should be kept active during the entire admission process. Communication will be sent through SMS and/or email (To receive SMS, please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile).
11. All efforts would be made to conduct separate examinations for those programmes having similar eligibility criteria without overlapping. However, in case there is a clash of timing of two tests, the candidate has to decide which test to appear for. No refund of fee shall be admissible on this account.
12. The applicant should upload his/her colour photograph (not more than 80 KB size) and signature (not more than 80 KB size) in the provided box. Detailed information of uploading is available in the link: guideline for uploading photograph and signature.
13. Once the applicant has filled-in details, upon submission, the page of payment gateway would open that has multiple payment options such as Credit or debit card or net banking. Fill-in the required details.
Once payment process is complete, acknowledgement page bearing all the information of individual applicant along with an Application Number will be displayed. Application Number must be kept for future correspondence. Applicant must take a printout of the online application form(s) and keep the same in safe custody.
14. Read the declaration carefully before final submission of online application form.
15. Click on the login link to view / edit your application.
16. Hall Ticket will be available on the website as per the schedule of examination. Applicant shall have to download the Hall Ticket (from 21 May 2016 onwards) from website by entering application number & date of birth. Applicant will be intimated about the same by Email/SMS alerts only. No information will be send by post.
17. Candidate must report at the examination centre on the day of the online examination with the following documents:
a) Hall Ticket.
b) The print out of the acknowledgement receipt of Online application form .
d) Valid original Photo Identity proof (with one photocopy of the ID).
Note : Offline application will not be entertained- Candidates who do not have access to internet & cannot pay online by using Credit/ Debit/ Net banking should call help desk no. for support.
Important Dates :
01. Availability of Application form (Online) 28th March 2016 (Monday)
02. Last date for submission of online 30th April 2016 (Saturday)
03. Information about the status of Application 5th May 2016 (Thursday)
04. Final Status of the Application 9th May 2016 (Monday)
05. Downloading of Hall Ticket 21st May 2016 (Saturday)
06. Date of CUSBET -2016 (Online Test) 28th and 29th May 2016 (Saturday & Sunday)
07. Results Announcement and Admission 3rd June 2016 (Friday)