Organisation : Rayalaseema University
Announcement : Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-(RUPGCET-2016)
|You can now ask your questions about this Entrance Exam. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.rupgcet2016.in/
Notification : https://www.entrance.net.in/uploads/9884-Prospectus.pdf
Home Page : http://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/
RUPGCET-2016, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, invites applications online for admission to various postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce offered at Rayalaseema University College, Kurnool, and its affiliated colleges, for the academic year 2016-17.
Related : ANU ANUPGCET 2016 PGCET PG Common Entrance Test : www.entrance.net.in/9795.html
The admissions are governed by the RUPGCET-2016 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of RUPGCET-2016 reserves the right to change or modify the rules and regulations. Notwithstanding anything in this Booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University from time to time are applicable.
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks
in the subject concerned. For the courses where admission is based on the degree as a whole, the
aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be at least 40%.
For admission to MEd, the aggregate marks in BEd / BElEd should be at least 50% and in case of DElEd with UG / PG Degree with 45% marks in each course. A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
For admission to MSc in Data Science and MA in Educational Leadership and Management, a minimum of 50% marks in group subjects is compulsory. A minimum of 40% marks in group subjects is compulsory for SC/ST for admission to MSc in Data Science and MA Educational Leadership and Management.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared /are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
Important Dates :
Online Registration and Uploading of Application. 30.03.2016 to 25.04.2016
Registration with late fee of Rs.500/- 26.04.2016 to 03.05.2016
Last date for Uploading of Application 05.05.2016
HOW TO APPLY :
Important Instructions For Online Application :
1. The application should be submitted ONLINE only at the website rupgcet2016.in by registering the name and other details.
2. A Separate registration is required for each Test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
3. Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment online.
4. For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
5. Steps for online registration:
1. Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
2. Go to the website rupgcet2016.in and click on online registration button/link.
3. Register your candidature by entering specified details.
4. Fill all the details and make payment using
a. SBH Challan downloaded from the website
b. Debit / Credit card, Net Banking
5. In case of payment made by challan, candidate has to enter the journal / transaction number and a scan copy of paid challan and proceed further with registration.
6. Complete your registration in all aspects.
7. Preserve your user id and password for further processing. The same id and password will be useful till the finalization of admission. Candidates are instructed to maintain the secrecy about their login details.
6. Steps for filling the online Application Form:
A. Filling of online application form is allowed only after payment.
B. Be ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately in JPEG/JPG format only with less than 100KB in size.
C. Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
D. Fill all the required details.
E. Click the Submit button to confirm the details. If you need correction, press the Back button and edit the data.
F. Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. Preserve a copy of the application for further reference.
G. If there is any problem during the above process, contact the HELPLINE of RUPGCET- 2016. Helpline Timings: 10.00am to 5.00pm on all working days.
H. The application number should be used to download the Hall Ticket.